Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Horn Hunter or Badlands? >

Horn Hunter or Badlands?

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Horn Hunter or Badlands?

Old 06-24-2006, 12:21 PM

Default Horn Hunter or Badlands?

I have narrowed my decision btw the 2. Horn Hunter "Mainbeam" and Badlands "Superday". Would anyone know if the Horn Hunter's material is waterproof? Any tips/suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:49 PM

Default RE: Horn Hunter or Badlands?

Haven't had my hands on a horn hunter, but I have the superday and it's great. Last season was my first with it, and it's held up very well. Quiet, and holds more than I take with me. I really like the fact that it's got the lifetime warranty so I never have to worry about ripping it or being out the considerable amount that they cost if it fails. Their customer service is pretty good too. I ended up having some pine sap drip down into the main zipper and it was sticking pretty bad. I contacted the company via email, and got a response within a day as to what they recommended for cleaning it out. I just looked at the horn hunter online...looking at the features it looks very good as well...for me it would be a tossup.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Horn Hunter or Badlands?

I bought this one from METHODS last year. It's all it says it is so if your looking for more options read it carefully. It is tough, silent and water proof and a great price.[8D]

http://www.methodsusa.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idcategory=14&idproduct=219