Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Groundmax Escape DX

Old 06-15-2006, 07:19 PM

Default Groundmax Escape DX

Just got it out of the box tonight and set it up in my backyard "range." I really like this blind. It's very wide across so there is plenty of room to draw my bow. The roof and windows are also high enough to allow for standing shots, which is a big plus in my books. I'm thinking of draping a camo burlap sheet over a comfy plastic lawn chair inside and I'll be good to go this fall - with the ability to rise quickly, quietly, and out of site from the chairand take a standing shot.

I still like my old Ameristep Doghouse but this is like they say on the Jefferson's "movin' on up." Now if someone can just convince me to get a Double Bull, I'll be living in Trump Tower.
Old 06-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Groundmax Escape DX

I have the same blind and just can't see the need to spend any more on one. One day turkey hunting this spring there were 3 of us in it ( Me, Nubo and his son Jared ) and we had plenty of room. Great blind. I killed my best buck yet from it last fall. He never even looked up at it.