Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Archery Research

Old 03-29-2006, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

Default Archery Research

I just wanted to relay an experience I had with the service dept. at Archery Research. I have an AR 31 that lost all of the camo finish on the area around the grip. The finish wore off to the bare aluminum. I contacted their cust. service after hunting season and they informed me that they have had adhesion problems in the past involving their camo dip. I shipped the bow back to them and within a two (2) week period, I had the bow back in my hands, redipped riser, NEW I repeat New limbs, new zebra string, and bushings. The bow was rebuilt to their factory specifications. I know most manufacturers stand behind their products, but I wanted to detail how pleased I was with the service I received for an otherwise minimal default.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Spike

Default RE: Archery Research

PSE has always been super about their service!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 10:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Archery Research

I must add my 2 cents as well. I no longer shoot the AR, but I had a similar experience. I had a limb crack on my AR 34 and the camo paint was chipping away by the grip. I sent it back to have the limb fixed and they put on 2 new limbs, redipped the riser and gave me a new bow string as well w/ a new wheel and cam.
Unbelieveable customer service... but, it didn't take 2 weeks. It was well over a month. Thank god it wasn't deer season.
Great company for service though. No questions asked.