Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Mighty Mite Vs. Tribute and Alligiance?? >

Mighty Mite Vs. Tribute and Alligiance??

Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Mighty Mite Vs. Tribute and Alligiance??

Old 03-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

Default Mighty Mite Vs. Tribute and Alligiance??

I currenlty have an 04 Mighty Mite VFT. I love it. However, the new 06 line looks really nice. I'd like something a little fastest, so I could use one pin out to 30 yards. How does the mighty mite stack up against the Tribute and alligiance
Old 03-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Mighty Mite Vs. Tribute and Alligiance??

Both the Tribute and Allegiance should both be a bit faster than the Mighty Mite....especially the Allegiance. The newer Binary Cam system is somewhat more efficient with any of the given Bowtech bow designs. How much faster? I guess that would depend on your setup. The Tribute would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-8 fps faster than the Mighty Mite while the Allegiance should be a good 10-15 fps faster at the typical IBO specs.

Different feel entirely though in terms of the draw cycle and the shot.
Old 03-29-2006, 10:54 AM
Fork Horn

that's what I figured. I've talked to 2 dealers and of course they're telling me the tribute is 100 times better than my mighty mite..... smoother, more forgiving,.... just an all around better bow. I expect this from a dealer. However, you guys will tell me the truth.... how much better is it really : )
Old 03-29-2006, 04:24 PM

If you have a 04 Mighty Mite, Its worth about 300 dollars maybe a little more. The 2 Bowtechs your talking about are both over 600 dollars. Both are smoth and fast! Both are nice bows, if you got the cash, I would say go for it.By the way I think the tribute is the nicest of the two.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you are looking to increase your speed then look to the Allegiance with speed modules. The Tribute is actually pretty close to the MM just much nicer shooting in terms of level nock travel, draw and vibration.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:02 PM

Hey I too have a Bowtech Mighty Mite Vft 2004. Fast around 300 fps. Just picked up the new allegiance and havent had the chance to shoot it yet. I did shoot the new Tirbute and man, that thing doesnt even flintch when ya shoot it. Ive got the 06 Allegiance with the fast cams so Ill get back to ya on the speed when I get the winners choice string put on it
Old 04-05-2006, 08:15 AM
Fork Horn

keep me posted on how you like your alligence. That's the one I'm looking at too. I want something faster..... so I can run one pin from zero to 30 yards. : )