Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

New Mighty Mite!

Old 07-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default New Mighty Mite!

Just got home from my pro shop and I brought a 05 Mighty Mite home with me! I love this bow. I went from a Hoyt Striker II to the Mighty Mite, I am stoked! I shot the Outback, Switchback, to much hand shock. I also shot all the Bowtechs and the Mighty Mite is for me. My buddy who came with me was shooting all the bows as well and he said he needed to make a phone call, called his wife and she gave him the go ahead to get one as well!! So my shop gave us a deal on two!!!!! He was a die hard Mathews shooter for 9 years!!!! I couldn't believe it when he came back in the shop and said he wants one as well, I was shocked!!

05' Mighty Mite.
Vital Bow Gear "KAZ Away rest" I bought my bow from KAZ himself at Buck Rub Outfitters, VBG named their new rest after him, because of his input on the new changes to their fall away rest.
Vital Bow Gear 3 Pin Trapper. The pins are as bright as can be, really nice.
Limb saver stabilizer.
all for under $870!

I'm STOKED!!!!!!!!!!! Bowtech Rules!

Old 07-18-2005, 09:38 PM

Default RE: New Mighty Mite!

Thats awesome man! Always nice to get new toys, congrats!

BUT, you should of shot a hoyt
Old 07-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

No offense but I shot a couple a while back and ruled them out! I'm just not into the draw cycle. I got a bad elbow and to rough for me, nice bows though! I still own one.....[8D]
Old 07-19-2005, 06:01 PM

oh dont worry none taken...i was just joking around withya anyways. I shot the bowtechs too befor i bought my hoyt and i must say they are very nice shooting bows. The reason i went with the hoyt was because i like the grip better. Anyways i will say it again, congrats on a nice new toy!
Old 07-19-2005, 06:02 PM

I love mine also. The wall feels very solid doesn't it? Greatest treestand bow I have shot so far--I find it very particular on form and proper follow-through though. I slid the vibra-blocks all the way up toward the split in the limbs near the cams and then put simms ultra limb savers on, combine that with good string silencers and WOW - just as quiet as some of the newest bows on the market, and very low hand shock as well. Curious to know your specs and performance......
Old 07-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Roseaukaine,
I'll get back to ya on the specs. I only shot about 45 arrows thru it! I'm shootin CX 300 at the moment. They might want me to drop down to the 200's. But I tell ya the way this thing puts the arrows where you want them is pretty amazing. I need to go back to the shop after about another 60 arrows or so, which should be tomorrow! I'm shooton off my balcony at my house and I can't wait to get it in a tree stand. I like the way this bow makes you shoot proper! I can't group them any better than I am now at 15 yards, I'll ruin too many arrows!
Old 07-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats on the new bow. It sounds like you have one nice setup on it. I loved hunting with mine last year. It helped me take a nice buck and a doe as well.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Congrat's on the new bow and welcome to the family.

nubo