Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Slick Trick vs Wacem?

Old 03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Slick Trick vs Wacem?

Which do you prefer? Slick Tricks or Wacems? I want to try one or the other this year for black bears and whitetails.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:44 PM

Default RE: Slick Trick vs Wacem?

Slicktricks ,they are amazing! Killed two deer with them last year. Niether made it more than 60 yards from where I shot them. Shoot just like field tips.Sharpen them up a little outta the pack and your good to go.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:17 PM

Slick Trick is the real deal. This broadheadflies as true as a field point and makes one hell of a hole. If you can place the shot, slick trick will getter done!

Death From Abaove
Old 03-16-2006, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

Wacem,I shot 4 deer this year with the wacem 100 gr none of them went
50 yrds two of them went 15 yrds.Slicktricks are awesome heads also they are what I use to use before the wacems came out. I shoot 60#
bow,axis 400 arrows, 100gr wacem heads and I beleive I could blast through a elk at 40 yrds with this set up. WWW.WACEMARCHERY.COM;)
Old 03-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I switched over to Wac' em broadheads this yearprior to the season. I was pleased to say the least on my Oct whitetail buck kill.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:39 PM

The Slick Trick 1"Standard is called Standard because it blows as big a hole as thestandard 3 blade head while beating them in flight, strength, penetration. The Wacem is a fine head and does the job, but it is smaller than the standard 3 blade head. The Trick 100 Standardhas 29% more total cutting diameter with the 4 blades and certainly blows a better hole withodds of a better blood trail. Both headshave outstanding penetration and flight.As far as strength and reliability, Tricks Alcatraz Bladelock can't be beat, and the blades of the 100 Standard are .035. Both will giterdone, sometimes it just comes down to which strikes your fancy.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:25 AM

I am glad I joined this forum as I had never heard of Slick Tricks. After reading everyone's replies, I ordered some yesterday. Thanks for all the info....I hope they really fly like everyone says.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:37 PM

You made a wise choice Huntnfool11. You will love the SlickTrick. I first started using them about three years ago and have not looked back since. The first time Iordered Slick Trick, Icalled the guys (who makes them)house and ask to purchase his 100 grain broadheads. Heasked where do you want them sent to and said send a check in return when you get them.Ithought, what a down to Earth guy. He's had my business ever since.

Death From Above
Old 03-18-2006, 10:20 AM

where is a good place to buy these slick tricks. I have heard great things and want to see them for myself.
Old 03-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Fork Horn

I ordered 2 packs of the 100 grain Slick Tricks yesterday off their website. I hope they are as good as everyone says they are. I guess I will find out for myself soon enough.

Quick Reply: Slick Trick vs Wacem?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.