Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Trophyridge Quiver

Old 03-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trophyridge Quiver

Anyone tried this Trophridge 2pc quiver? How do you like it? How about the 1pc?
Old 03-02-2006, 07:43 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Trophyridge Quiver

I dislike the 2 peice but the 1 peice is a good quiver
Old 03-02-2006, 10:28 AM

Barth,
What do you dislike about the 2 piece?
Nate
Old 03-03-2006, 04:21 PM

I have seen the trophy ridge quiver but passed on it. I like the seat belt thingy that holds the arrows. I don't like how heavy the quiver felt. I like to keep my bow light and that quiver just seemed a bit heavy. It was also pretty expensive.

What features were you looking for in a quiver?
Old 03-20-2006, 10:02 AM

I have the two piece and it is as solid as a quiver can get. It is a bit heavier, but it is also dead silent and hold the arrows in there really tight.
Nate
Old 03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think my complete bow with stabilizer weighs less than that quiver. Sometimes I wonder if any of the guys at trophy ridge actually hunt?
Old 03-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: The Lone Wolf

I think my complete bow with stabilizer weighs less than that quiver. Sometimes I wonder if any of the guys at trophy ridge actually hunt?
WOW, now THAT was a seriously stupid reply! [&:]

For many years the Mathews quiver has been regarded as the best of the best when it comes to bow quiver design. The TR Ridge Hunter is simply an imporved and enhanced design to the Mathews design. It weighs NO more and is certainly not that heavy. The slight amount of extra weight simply comes from the fact that TR is one of the only companies that uses machined alum for the quiver bracket and center stem. This assures the absolute highest level of strength avaibale and a roduct that can take the hardest hunts you could ever go on.

For someone to suggest that the TR folks don't hunt is simply idiotic. The truth of the matter is that they indeed HUNT and infact hunt a LOT harder than a guy that simply walks 100 yards from his trukc across a field to his stand! Chris Rager (Mr. TR) is in fact one of the best trophy Elk hunters in the nation and his staff have taken some of the most impressive big game animals in the world! Thank you

I had the chance to test some of the earliest Ridge Hunters and man were they top of the line. In fact, it seemed that everyone who got the chance to see this quiver last year on my hunting rig went out and bought one! From it's bombproof contruction, outstanding all-weather arrow grippers to the patented Arrow Snubber strap, it is an extremely well thought out design and I for one certainly believe the TR folks have yet another product to be extremely proud of.

They sure work well in the Turkey blind!

Old 03-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

The TR quiver is indeed a sturdy quiver--but ouch---the price--$149 PLUS 15% taxes here in Ontario.
Certainly would NOT refuse one if given for field testing!!!
IL-Cornfed got any contacts with Mr. Chris Rager ?

Old 03-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

$149 plus 15%..... WOW!!! Where are they selling for $149 at??? Anywhere I've seen 'em, they are going for $89. Check Ebay and I'm sure you could get one cheaper. In fact, I know I have seen them go for around $60. They really are awesome quivers. Rock solid and extremely quiet, a great product.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Code:
 Where are they selling for $149 at???
IL--at the Bass Pro here in Vaughn Ontario.
Yep I looked at them, they do look like a real sturdy and well put together quiver--but man the price is hard to justify. Also Idon't hunt with my quiver on the bow so, vibration and silence isn't a concern--my main worry isto get a second arrow quickly if there's need for a second shot and most $60 quivers will allow me to do so.
I'll check out ebay--thanks!

Quick Reply: Trophyridge Quiver

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.