Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Switchback XT

Old 05-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Switchback XT

Mathews ugly compared to some other bows??? Have you noticed how just about everybrand of bowon the market seemsto have a mathews look alike in their line up these days? From the riser all the way to the parallel limb design....a lot of people jumped on board along the way.

And I don't even own a mathews (yet), but it's something I took note of just this past week while skimming a Cabela's archery catalogue. Just my 2 cents.
Old 05-28-2006, 12:23 PM

i use to shoot a matthews but when i shot the ross cr331 it was way better and way faster
Old 05-29-2006, 01:19 PM
Typical Buck

My new Switchback XT will be here one day this week but I have a question for existing XT owners.

On my Mathews FX I have LimbSavers, a LimbSavers Quiver Insert. ant the Modular Stabilizer (all three modules). It is an extremely quiet bow that handles very good and shoots as well.

Have any of you put LimbSavers products on your XTs? I will add my Modular Stabilizer and am thinking of LimbSavers and LimbSavers Minis on my sight, No-Peep, and quiver. I'm looking for opinions. I am wondering if the LimbSavers products are really necessary on the XT.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:53 PM

Dick, i think putting leeches wont be necessary how ever im sure limbsavers and the modular stabilizer will make them shoot outstanding.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:53 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks Ite_622, I have never used Leeches and wouldn't on my XT. I will use my Modular Stabilizer and planned on LimbSavers and LimbSavers Minis. Just needed a confidence builder.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's an awesome bow. I actually just ordered an XT yesterday for $635 at the local archery shop. Can't wait to get it, next week.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Didn't notice a difference over my 05 Switchback so decided to pass on the XT.
Old 06-13-2006, 11:14 AM

I think it's funny that somebody would actually like the looks of a Trykon over a Switchback. In trying to give it a batwing look they ended up with a chunky looking riser that doesn't look very good at all. I'll take the nice clean machined lines of the Switchback riser any day!
Old 06-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Fork Horn

Love my XT....
Old 06-15-2006, 08:02 PM

XT all the way!!! Fun bow to shoot hard to put it down. Hoyt Trykon??? Did not know they still made those things!!

Quick Reply: Switchback XT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.