Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

bowtech

Old 12-26-2005, 01:49 PM

Default RE: bowtech

Good deal... I appreciate everyone's assistance!!!!!

J
Old 12-27-2005, 12:01 PM

Jerrtx,

"for me it will probably be 3D and just targets for a while, but I dont want anything high-maintenance that will discourage me from getting out and shooting".

Your statement got my attention and wanted me to go against the grain and recommend the Constitution. That is theperfect bow for what you have stated above and it will still make a great huntign bow. Don't get caught up in all the short axle to axle bows. They have their purpose (tree stand hunting), but for what you stated... the Constitution is the bow to get. I shoot the Old Glory and I almost got the 2006 Constitution if it was offered in 31 inch draw.

Many peoplemay be forgetting how accurate/forgiving these longer axle to axle bows are...the groups I'm getting with my bowis amazing. Match the bow for your purpose!!!

Best Regards

Old 12-28-2005, 10:37 PM

Nice bow from the specs.... but more expensive... trying to get off a bit cheaper to appease my finance department.

I think I have it narrowed to a Tomkat or the Diamond Victory.. just not sure which way to go. The Victory is on 05 model, and the tomkat is an 06....

decisions decisions........
Old 12-28-2005, 11:08 PM

So, Another question.... Was out on huntersfriend.com and was re-looking over the Diamond Package and saw the Triumph out there which costs less, and other than being a little shorter a2a, it is somewhat faster.

Anyone want to offer up some feedback on the Triumph vs the Victory?

Any reason why I should spend the extra $$ on the Vic when the Triumph looks just as good and somewhat cheaper?

TIA -

J