Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

[Deleted]

Old 09-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: C'mere Deer attractant?

man, pleaseee...30-06 by whitetail institute is some good stuff...or just get some peanut butter and put on a few trees the minerals that u mix into the soil have attracted alot of deer over the years for me. there are so many of them, but i would only suggest the 30-06 or the product made by hunters specialties. buckola is a good feed mix
Old 10-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: C'mere Deer attractant?

I saw the infomercial yesterday too man. I'm pretty sure that they paid hank parker off to do that commercial. I think it's a joke. If I were you I'd just get two 50lb bags of trace mineral and 1 50lb bag of calcium. Mix it all up and you got 150lbs. of lucky buck. The good thing about doing it that way is that you'll pay about $30 for 150lbs., you'll normally pay $20 for 20lbs at Gander Mt.