Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Full Rut 3d target

Old 09-05-2005, 09:33 AM

Default Full Rut 3d target

Anyone have the Glendale Full Rut target. I have always just had the cheap targets from Walmart or Kmart. They stop arrows but you darn near have to lay them down and stand on them to pull your arrows out. I have a gift certificate to Sportmans Warehouse but they only have 2 3d deer targets. A small one from delta that doesnt look that great and the Full Rut. Anyone have comments on it?
Old 09-06-2005, 06:45 AM

Default RE: Full Rut 3d target

I bought one from the Sportsman Warehouse a couple of months ago and it is awesome works great with fieldtips and broadheads.I would take my broadhead off before pulling it back through the target because this tears big chunks out of the target but is a whole lot better target than the cheap ones and will last 2-3 times longer!
Old 09-07-2005, 08:46 PM

Default RE: Full Rut 3d target

Thanks Big O,

I am going to wait a bit, but if they dont get any others in that look better,I will give it a try.