Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Xtreme Scents

Old 08-21-2005, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

Default Xtreme Scents

Just picked up the deodorant, it was only about a $1 more than the Arm and Hammer deodorant I normally use during hunting season so I thought I'd give it a try. Another nice Xteme Scents product I picked up yesterday was a plastic container of "Scent Eliminator Wipes".....20 wipes in all. Maybe its nothing more than unscented baby wipes[&:], but I thought I'd give it a try as well since I will be in the wilderness for 10 days.

I will let my thoughts be known on these 2 products after usage. If anyone has any experience with or opinions about this product, please feel free to post them here.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:38 AM

Default RE: Xtreme Scents

They had a write up on XScents products on fastestbows.com and they had nothing but good things to say about them and actually said they were better than most on the market. I'll try and find the link for ya... Heres the linkhttp://www.fastestbows.com/articles/corrigan/scent_elimination_sprays.html