Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting Gear Review
 Hunting Solutions Millennium stand >

Hunting Solutions Millennium stand

Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Hunting Solutions Millennium stand

Old 08-01-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Hunting Solutions Millennium stand

Wondering if anyone has used this stand or not. It looks like a good idea as far as the way it attaches to the tree with the reciever. I was thinking of using it with our ladder stands. You would be able to have a reciever hanging with the stand and when I take my wife or kids with me you could just put up the hang on and be in the same tree with them.

You could also have a number of the recievers put into place before season and hang the stand easier. We don't have many trees that works well for climbing stands at least not where I want to hunt.

Any way just wondering if anyone had used one of these.
Thanks

http://www.huntingsolutionsusa.com/products/mill_gallery.php
Old 08-02-2005, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hunting Solutions Millennium stand

I bought one and four receivers. I have field tested this just by putting a few stands up already. It works really well and is super light to pack in. No theft issues either. It is worth the money I think. Real comfy and installs easy.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:48 AM

Thanks for the info. I thought it looked easy to use. I liked the idea of having only one stand even if it is more expensive. The recievers being only 20 bucks is good though.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:01 PM

I was looking at one in Len's shop and it really looks nice. The platform is huge and the seat is comfy. I like how it folds up quietly and securely. If I had some private land, I would surely buy one but I mostly hunt public land and can't use screw in steps. I don't trust strap on steps and ladder steps are too bulky to carry in and out with a stand also. I will just have to keep using my climber.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:06 PM

I saw it at the White Tail classic the first time and liked the size of it as well. We are going to be doing some video taping since this is my wifes first year actually hunting. I have about 10 ladder stands that I put out and thought this would be a great stand to put up in the same tree.