Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Bowtech quivers...

Old 07-21-2005, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Bowtech quivers...

Does anyone use the Bowtech Quiver? I was looking into a 1-peice 4 arrow and was wondering how they are. Good or bad reviews would be great. I really don't like to shoot with a quiver attached to my bow. I have a kwikee kwiver and detach it once in my stand. I screwed an extra holder to my stand and attach it to my climber once settled in. I was wondering if this is possible with the bowtech quivers?? Thanks!
Old 07-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech quivers...

I'm not sure yet myself ,mine should be here in a couple day's[ 6 arrow]and as soon as I get it I'll give her a try .

nubo
Old 07-21-2005, 07:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have the Bowtech, Quick Detach 4 arrow quiver and used it part of the time last year for hunting. It uses a rather unique quick detach system but locks rather securely to your bow. Though I tend not to hunt with the quiver attached I do take some practice shots with it installed so that I can see what it will do to my accuracy at various ranges. The quiver does not make an excess noise and did not affect my accuracy out to about 30 yards.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks fellas! Nubo for some reason I almost PM'd you on this. I figured you'd have some kind of idea!!! Do you know if you can buy spare mounting brackets to mount the quiver to my climber?
Old 07-21-2005, 09:43 PM

I have one for sale if anyone wants it. Came with my 2005 Tomkat. Its a 6-arrow, plain black factory bowtech quiver. I am getting a smaller 3-arrow quiver in matching camo for the bow.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the offer needabow, 6 arrows is too much for me! Happy Hunting!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

To be honest with you Bowhuntingfool ,I really can't answer that ,I'm sure if you e-mail BowTech would give you a response to that question. I've never thought of putting it on my climber ,I would probably strap it to the tree I was in .But that's a question I might be interested in myself ,because i just might sooner attach it to my climber as well .If you get an answer to it please let me know .SorryI couldn't help you on this one .I'm going to assume that you'll need to buy the whole quiver ,but I hope I'm wrong .
Let me know what you find out .

nubo
Old 07-23-2005, 01:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

I attached an extra mounting bracket that kwikee sells and fastened it to the top part of my climber with self tappers. It worked out perfect, only cost like $5. So once I got settled, I locked in place for easy access! I was pretty pleased with the way it worked. Hopefully the bowtech quiver works out the same way! I'll keep you informed!