Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

McPherson Edge

Old 07-20-2005, 10:24 AM

Default McPherson Edge

I just bought an Edge, does anyone else shoot that bow and how do you like it. Tips and tricks on it? So far it has been great but I wanted to see what other people thought.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:01 AM

Default RE: McPherson Edge

One thing I did to my was put 3 to 4 brass nocks 1/2" or so above and below the cams to pick up speed, I use an STS on the bow and shoot a Thophy taker rest. The bow shoots great and have no complaints in the way it shoots.
Old 07-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: McPherson Edge

I don't shoot and Edge but I shoot a Pearson Pride. I know plenty who shoot the Edge and love it!!! I too have the sts on mine and the string jax which also add speed to the bow. Your gonna enjoy that bow. Hop on over to www.mcphersonarchery.com and check out the forum there, plenty of people to talk to about tips and tricks. One guy to look for is Jim from Select Archery, he is top notch!!!