Community
Bowhunting Gear Review Broadheads, arrows, rests, bows, and more... read the latest reviews of hot new gear items related to archery and bowhunting.

Pearson/McPhearson

Old 06-16-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Pearson/McPhearson

Pearson has a nice bow out there and it is sweet. Runs about the same price as all the other "Top of the line" bows" Anybody got one?
Pride cometh before a great fall (pun intended)
Old 06-17-2005, 08:21 AM

Default RE: Pearson/McPhearson

I have 2. I have an Edge and a Bishop. Both bows shoot very good. I like the Bishop for 3-D and dot shooting and the Edge for backup 3-D and a hunting bow.
Both bows are very fast and very quite. Both very easy to shoot.
Old 06-17-2005, 09:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I'd had the choice of the Bishop when I shot for them. All I had was bows like the Freedom, 38" Special, and Annihilator. Still no slouches. This is one comapny that has really stepped up their quality in the last five years. Right at or near the top.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Fork Horn

Nice to see some fellow Pearson/McPherson people out there. I am shooting the Pride right now and have the Diamondback VX also. I tell you the Pride is one sweet shooter!!! I am thinking about getting the new Diamondback VX also just because I like my 02 so much, gotta have my toys!!! And I love the 20 degree bio grip, comfortable and consistent for me.

Pearson/McPherson has made some great leaps in the industry. You will be hearing on the target side a lot about the Bishop, one heck of a bow!!! The Pride is making its move also but the rest of the lineupis absolutey awsome. They have some fast, forgiving and comfortable shooting bows out there and lets not forget some of the best customer service out there. If you have any questions all you have to do is call or email, Phillip and Bill will get things taken care of.

Iknow we will be seeing a lot more of them in the future people just have to give them a try to see what we are talking about. I have owned 4 in the last 5 years and each one has been awsome!!!

Check them out at www.benpearson.com .

Chris
Old 06-18-2005, 10:23 PM

Hey

Was looking at the Pearson/McPhearson bows earlier and really like their design and specs. In fact i was impressed that much that i think i am going to purchase the Pride. As im from Australia, i was just wondering where the best place is to get one, cosidering im going to have to pay shipping fees as well.

Cheers
Old 06-19-2005, 10:38 AM
Fork Horn

Go to www.selectarchery.com and talk to Jim. He will get you taken care of. I don't know what draw weight you are but the 50-60 is getting some good speed out of it. I am shooting a 60-70 and had Phillip at Pearson get itmaxed out at 66# with the limbs cranked down. Shoots awsome!!! You will like it!!!
Old 06-19-2005, 09:29 PM

Hey thanks to you all for your comments. The reason I asked is I'm a PSE guy and I really like my Stingray but I am having "age" problems with the cam and wheel bearings. My hunting guru has been doing a small business as a Pearson rep and Vapor supplier. He's really adamant about the PRIDE and wants me to try one. I am tempted BIG TIME to break the limb I'm on and get this bow. I have an AR 34 as (now that the stinger is broke) my primary hunting bow and really want a backup. SOOOOO Pride cometh before a great FALL. My only regret is the AR and the Pride are so different in style.