Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 Join the Colorado Bowfishing Association >

Join the Colorado Bowfishing Association

Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

Join the Colorado Bowfishing Association

Old 03-17-2009, 07:52 AM

Default Join the Colorado Bowfishing Association

To our fellow sportsmen,

We are proud to announce the formation of the Colorado Bowfishing Association. The COBF is specifically dedicated to protecting and fostering the challenging the sport of bowfishing. From hosting tournaments and events, to working with the Division of Wildlife and other organizations, to introducing newcomers and the public to our sport, COBF is dedicated to supporting bowfishing in an ethical, professional and coordinated manner.

If you bowfish or are interested in getting involved, please become a member! You can read more about the COBF, its Bylaws and how to become a member here:

http://coloradobowfishing.backpackit.com/pub/1714731

The Board has also defined four Regional Representative positions and those positions are open for nominations for COBF members. You can read more about that here:

http://coloradobowfishing.backpackit.com/pub/1716226

The COBF's mission:

- To preserve the sport of bowfishing for current and future generations in Colorado

- To increase awareness and educate the public about the sport of bowfishing

- To promote the safe and ethical take of legal fish species with a bow

- To maintain and increase opportunities for bowfishing in Colorado

- To cooperate with federal and state wildlife agencies, Colorado Division of Wildlife, conservation organizations and sportsmen’s associations in managing fisheries in Colorado as well any others who have goals parallel to the COBF with regards to bowfishing, fishing, hunting and outdoor sportsmanship

- To develop the spirit of good fellowship among all bowfishermen and bowfisherwomen.

http://coloradobowfishing.backpackit.com/pub/1714731

Thank you and good luck on the water!

Colorado Bowfishing Association (COBF)
www.coloradobowfishing.com
Old 11-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Spike

i havent even tried to go out, i thought the bow fishing for carp died way down after the spawn. shows how much i know about it

tilapia huh? that would be cool. do you eat them or do they have to be in a certian season for them to be good to eat. i didnt know you could shoot delicious fish

Last edited by JW; 12-04-2009 at 02:15 PM. Reason: taing out the Spam adds in the signature
Old 12-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Fork Horn

Good luck to you guys, sounds great.