Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Blades
Razor sharp knife service >

Razor sharp knife service

Community
Blades Cutting edge discussion for all things knife related.

Razor sharp knife service

Old 12-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Spike

Default Razor sharp knife service

Have any of you used this? and how hard is it to master?
It is the cardboard wheels you put on a grinder and buy at basspro they cost $45.00 I was just wondering how they work
Old 12-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Spike

Hey Bricky I work at BPS and get to use one almost every day. They do exactly what they say they will do and make quick work of it. If the blade does not need niches taken out of it, you are done in less than 3 minutes. The rouge that is applied to the honeing wheel is the magic. You could shave with it when you are finished with it. Hope this helped ya.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by pmills_168
Hey Bricky I work at BPS and get to use one almost every day. They do exactly what they say they will do and make quick work of it. If the blade does not need niches taken out of it, you are done in less than 3 minutes. The rouge that is applied to the honeing wheel is the magic. You could shave with it when you are finished with it. Hope this helped ya.
Thats what I wanted to here. Everybody has told me that it is great. Ordered me one the other day cant wait to get it. I have plenty of knifes to practice on. Thank you.........
Old 01-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bricky
Thats what I wanted to here. Everybody has told me that it is great. Ordered me one the other day cant wait to get it. I have plenty of knifes to practice on. Thank you.........

Keep us posted!
Old 01-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Tundra10
Keep us posted!
Well it came in the other day and I put the 2 wheels on my benchgrinder watched the dvd that came with it for instructions.
And all I can say is WOW that thing will sharpen a knife in no time at all. Less than 3 minutes. I am afraid to let my wife use them becouse they are so sharp. You could shave with the knifes I sharpened and it doesnt take very much steel off the knife.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Fork Horn

can someone link me this item? i cant seem to find it. thanks guys.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by RuLzU
can someone link me this item? i cant seem to find it. thanks guys.
Razor Sharp Knife Service - The best sharpening wheels on the ...
www.razorknife.com/