Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Savage 10ML-II may have a big problem!!! >

Savage 10ML-II may have a big problem!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Savage 10ML-II may have a big problem!!!

Old 04-15-2005, 12:41 PM

Default RE: Savage 10ML-II may have a big problem!!!

sabotloader,

If you look at the location of the poster 1shot_1Kill you'll see that he is from NC. The same state as the Ball's. Also since he said he doesn't speak for savage arms then one can assume that this is Henry Ball's son. At least I think that is who it is...
Old 04-15-2005, 01:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

newhunter35

Thanks

and I did, and I agree with you but, I guess i was thinking a lot of people may not have recognized the location or the connection to the Savage.

I think, if some of the antagonistic people understood it was Bill Ball, a partner in the inception of the original Savage they would also understand he knows what he is talking about. Whether he was an engineer or not.

Another point I would make I may not totally believe everything Savage might say, but, I would have a lot more faith in the words of a creator.
Old 04-15-2005, 01:28 PM

ORIGINAL: sabotloader
Another point I would make I may not totally believe everything Savage might say, but, I would have a lot more faith in the words of a creator.
Very, Very True....Couldn't agree with you more. In fact, if I could afford one of these weapons I would have it.

Paul
Old 04-15-2005, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: 1SHOT_1KILL

Thirdly, it's plainly none of your business as too the status of letigation between ourselves and Mr. Bridges.
You know I don't know you from a hole in the ground and I don't suppose you know me any better. You could have said that here were lawsuits in place and refuted Toby's statement. Instead you chose to be rude and ignorant. Fine. You are correct that it isn't my business but might I remind you that you have chosen to post private correspondence here and else where and continue to try and hang your opponent publicly at ever opportunity. Kind of late to get all-bashful now isn't it?
Good luck with your future, with an attitude like yours your going to need it.
Old 04-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

He is Bill Ball, son of Henry Ball, and co-designer of the 10ML series rifles. Even if I didn't know who he was by his screenname it's in his profile.

Mike
Old 04-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Fork Horn

yeah it's a in-line..............bob
Old 04-15-2005, 08:22 PM

ORIGINAL: PigBuster

Hey, I had about a dozen game wardens on hand to witness the rifle failure...but then you probably wouldn't believe them either.
Do they have actual names, either?
Old 04-15-2005, 08:29 PM

ORIGINAL: sabotloader

1SHOT_1KILL ,

Who are you?
Master Sergeant William C. Ball is off to Iraq in a month, leaving behind his wife and family to serve.

Master riflesmith, multiple time NC State Sniper Champion in rifle and pistol, co-inventor of modern smokeless muzzleloading and the 10ML. Built his first gun at the age of thirteen, and has built more smokeless muzzleloaders than most will ever fire in their lifetimes.[:-]
Old 04-16-2005, 10:49 AM

Omega50 I don't think it is the Balls, Wakeman or Savage that are causing all the problems and putting up personal banter on the net. That title goes to that rockhead Bridges.

I think its GREAT to have the likes of the Balls and Wakeman here on the site. That way don't get solely the boosheut side of Bridges without any first hand knowledge of the other, more true side of the story!
RA
Old 04-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Typical Buck

I think this whole thread and story is one large smelly bag of BS and frankly adds less and less credibility to those that are whining like stuck pigs about being so credible.

From what I can tell the Savage 10MLII is an excellent, over-built muzzleloader. If used with common sense and following safe loading and maintenance practices, it should serve as a fine rifle.
But I'm no ML expert, just a fella with an engineering degree from an accredited university and 35 years of muzzleloading fun.

Nor am I trying to pass myself off as the Ultimate ML Guru or on a quest to become one. Really getting tired of these self-appointed bozo's. Your not gaining any respect, you continue to loose it. Stay on your own websites.

And for the individual that got nasty about being a "private matter" when someone asked a genuine question, if you post here in the public forum it is not private. So take Tylenol for your headaches and Midol for your cramps.

If you want privacy, take yourself off line or someplace else.
I get sick of these BS threads that don't serve any purpose. I along with most others are here to share and learn.

Take this BS to your own websites, not here.

Please.

Quick Reply: Savage 10ML-II may have a big problem!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.