Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 GUYS I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 >

GUYS I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

GUYS I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Old 09-17-2004, 06:13 PM

Default GUYS I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

hey guys, i went to a local gun bash last saturday and won two guns, i picked out an optima camo nickel 50 cal in-line, and a t/c firestorm flintlock, but i didn't like the quality of the t/c, so i used the money for a scope and cleaning and shooting kit for my in-line, a put a simmons 3x9 scope on it, then i went today and bought powder(pyrodex pellets) and primers can't wait to shoot it next week. then i bought a cva camo stainless flintlock called a pa hunter with all the acces including balls, powder, flasks, flints, patches all for catch this 50 dollars, WOW WHAT A STEAL. anyhow if yous have any info on this flintock, or the best way yous optima in-line shoots, i would appreciate your advice. thank you. also i know you are going to find this hard to believe, but the quality of the firestorm really did look chinsy.
Old 09-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: GUYS I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

So you call a T/C rifle that has a Green Mountain barrel, steel fiber optic sights -- a very rare sidelock that shoots three pellets along with being a very rare sidelock with a removable breechplug "chinsy"??? You would rather own a $50 CVA flintlock that hasn't been made in years???... Hhmmm!!! Well... as long as you're happy -- that's all that really matters! Congratulations on your winnings!
Old 09-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Typical Buck

DANG!!!!
WHY is it somebody is ALWAYS winning my guns.

Congrats, dude! Enjoy the shooting!!
Old 09-18-2004, 12:05 AM

Congrats!!!! Thompson Center makes some of the best muzzle loaders around and add the life time warranty you cant go wrong but if your happy thats all that matters.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

huh???

[quote] i picked out an optima camo nickel 50 cal in-line, and a t/c firestorm flintlock, but i didn't like the quality of the t/c[quote\]