Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Testing the photo uploader >

Testing the photo uploader

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Testing the photo uploader

Old 05-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

Default Testing the photo uploader

just testing out the software upgrade. It would be nicer if photos were inline not as thumbnails
but the update seems good .

Last edited by 1874sharpsshooter; 05-11-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not certain, but when posted as thumbnails it takes less room or what ever the computer name of it is. One can still click on the thumbnail and see it full size

Nice rifle! However I'd turn over the inside foam so that the scope was in the up position towards the handle for carrying. I got hammered on pretty hard with my Pelican after outlining and cutting the foam and not turning it over before taking a photo by some top rifle shooters. I turned it over so the chalk line didn't show, which put the scope in the up position to the carry handle. How's that rifle shoot?

Last edited by BarnesAddict; 05-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BarnesAddict
Not certain, but when posted as thumbnails it takes less room or what ever the computer name of it is. One can still click on the thumbnail and see it full size

Nice rifle! However I'd turn over the inside foam so that the scope was in the up position towards the handle for carrying. I got hammered on pretty hard with my Pelican after outlining and cutting the foam and not turning it over before taking a photo by some top rifle shooters. I turned it over so the chalk line didn't show, which put the scope in the up position to the carry handle. How's that rifle shoot?
good idea. The foam is glued down pretty good , I cut out a piece cause the scope was to long and it was difficult to rip out due to the glue
Old 05-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the photo I shared before I turned it over and just took the photo. I resized it from 16M so maybe it'll load now.
Yup, I have to reduce the resolution in 1/2
Ordered a new center section for the new stock when it gets here. Probably still 2 months out.
Attached Thumbnails Testing the photo uploader-img_1074_2.jpg  
Old 05-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BarnesAddict
Here's the photo I shared before I turned it over and just took the photo. I resized it from 16M so maybe it'll load now.
Yup, I have to reduce the resolution in 1/2
Ordered a new center section for the new stock when it gets here. Probably still 2 months out.
nice. You competing tomorrow and Saturday?
Old 05-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Boone & Crockett

When I view the photo from the thumbnail I can't get the darn thing to close and return to the thread. I have to click on my back button to return. There should be a close "X" in the upper right corner of the photo as I see on some other forums.
Old 05-10-2018, 05:35 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Semisane
When I view the photo from the thumbnail I can't get the darn thing to close and return to the thread. I have to click on my back button to return. There should be a close "X" in the upper right corner of the photo as I see on some other forums.
same here , have to use back button
Old 05-11-2018, 02:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter

nice. You competing tomorrow and Saturday?
Sorry to say I'm not. These so called, "Golden Years", is nothing more than Fool's Gold. Last year was a bust with a torn up knee and with the fabulous Medicare, I had to wait 90 days for surgery and couldn't shoot or practice at all. This year I've been dealing with a sciatica nerve problem with walking to the mailbox extremely difficult. My ability to shoot has been nil to none. I've had this new scope for over a year and still don't have a range card made.