Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

OT............

Old 03-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Avast does a good job at my end.
My last post was to point out the two hackers on the site. One making the last post in Lehigh and the other a Japan tourism post.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:37 PM
JW
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by BarnesAddict
My last post was to point out the two hackers on the site. One making the last post in Lehigh and the other a Japan tourism post.
One was taken care if. The other is something HNI allowed and.

Surprise to me too!

JW
Old 03-23-2018, 04:20 PM
Spike

I been using AVG Free for several years and getting along real good. Knock Knock ! I did put on a new ad blocker a while back and right now it has a count of 20 off this site alone. Have found several forums that have a bunch of ad crap on them. Some ant virus software will look at ad's as viruses.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Some ant virus software will look at ad's as viruses.
That is because some ads ARE malware/adware. Quite a bit more than you would imagine also. Many of them pretend to be a malware warning popup. Then offer a utility to clean it.

NEVER click on that stuff. Aside from an ad blocker you can also turn off Flash by website. Both FireFox and Chrome offer this option. Flash will still run on websites you allow.