Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Ed's bullet speaks for itself >

Ed's bullet speaks for itself

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Ed's bullet speaks for itself

Old 06-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Semi, don't you know that sidelocks are not as accurate as inlines! Everyone knows that. LOL. I laugh when people say that
Old 06-20-2017, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

txhunter58, that is entirely dependent on the rifles, ammo, and of course the shooter. But I would have to admit, even though a few of my sidelocks are incredibly accurate, that the modern inlines have a leg up in the accuracy department. I'm speaking in over all averages not just the few sidelocks out there that can put 5 touching shots at 100 yards. That by far is not the norm for a sidelock. Plenty accurate enough for hunting purposes but if you want to get into the nitty gritty of it all, today's modern inlines are just more accurate by nature for the most part. Of course there are exceptions.