Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

new cva

Old 05-28-2017, 08:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Do you think they don't sell in Spain
Im still waiting for a link that they do. Ive never seen any proof i can buy one IN Spain. The link i posted shows several brands but not a single Bergara made product in the list of MLs.

Please post a link if you can. I would love to see it.
Old 05-28-2017, 08:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Is that my quote? You took it out of context. I didn't say they sold there. I'm asking you why you think they don't. If in fact they don't.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have no idea if they do all i know is I cant find them there. Ive even gone as far as to email Bergara several times. Ive never gotten a response to the question.

Until someone can post proof by a link i can only assume they do not and i must wonder why they do not considering Ardesa are simple to find. On MML we had 1 or 2 people in Spain that could not find them either. All they could find in inlines were Ardesa and Pedersoli.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Im still waiting for a link that they do. Ive never seen any proof i can buy one IN Spain. .
So call and ask CVA rather than harass Pete over it
Old 05-28-2017, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

No idea. All I can think of is they're satisfied with the US market.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:22 AM
Banned

European gun laws. #2 reason. #1 however will always be that fact that they will sell a ton more MLers in the USA and Canada.

Can you find knight or TC dealers in spain?
Old 05-28-2017, 09:56 AM
Typical Buck

Well, from hearing the old man rail against CVA for years and after doing about 10 minutes of online research, I have come to the conclusion that Spain won't allow them to sell the cheap crap barrels there. Only export. Spain requires proof testing that CVA doesn't do enough of. You would think with all the safety hoops companies here have to jump through, that imported barrels would have to jump through the same hoops. Sadly that is not a fact. Even though CVA stamps all their barrels as proofed, only a small percentage are actually proof tested. As to the question of Knight or Thompson Center dealers in Spain, can you show me a dealer in most any European country that deals in American made firearms? I would guess very few, if any, exist. European militaries may flock to us because our military rifles tend to be top notch. But as far as hunting firearms, it is really hard to beat European quality made firearms. Most all of our actions are based on European designs.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Look at the Bergara B14 rifles sometime. Absolutely sweet rifles for the money. For well under $1000 you can have a super nice rifle. The reviews have been stellar.
http://bergarausa.com/bergara_b-14_s...nter_rifle.php

Old 05-28-2017, 10:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

HL......Do you have proof that brought you to that conclusion?

btw...You just broke the forum rules.

Last edited by Muley Hunter; 05-28-2017 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
European gun laws. #2 reason. #1 however will always be that fact that they will sell a ton more MLers in the USA and Canada.

Can you find knight or TC dealers in spain?
Im still waiting for the link MD. In the past you said they are available and then just like now you cant or wont provide a link. The topic is about CVA/Bergara but i do know at one time T/C did have link to dealers in Spain and back then i was able to find T/C MLs listed.

The overseas link is now gone from T/C's website.

So do you have a link for a retail outlet in Spain or are you going on your typical "deflect" and run tactic?

The fact is that Ardesa which IMO are not as nice as CVAs are WIDELY available and the so called "Its just a better gun" appears to be absent from every place i can find in Spain that carries muzzlelaoders.

Step up and prove me wrong.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.