Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC Impact report

Old 04-30-2016, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Impact was Tom's gun. It was blue/black. The Triumph is also Tom's and camo/weathershield. It fits me perfect.
Nope it isn't blued black. It's WS/Black. I may get an artistic bug and do up the stock in camo for her then shoot a polly clear over it. Little things been working 70 hours a week for the past couple months so she hasn't had time to say boo let alone have an time to shoot or fool with any of her rifles or bows.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Nope it isn't blued black. It's WS/Black. I may get an artistic bug and do up the stock in camo for her then shoot a polly clear over it. Little things been working 70 hours a week for the past couple months so she hasn't had time to say boo let alone have an time to shoot or fool with any of her rifles or bows.
Yup! The one I had is not the one you have. It had a loose barrel and Tom sent it back.

He gave me the Triumph to replace it.
Old 05-01-2016, 06:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by toytruck
Dave, are you selling your whites? What u got?
I have considered it. But I really like my Ultra Mag a lot. Its my ego booster when I am not shooting well with other rifles, I can pull that out and I AM AMAZING!!
Old 05-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cayugad
I have considered it. But I really like my Ultra Mag a lot. Its my ego booster when I am not shooting well with other rifles, I can pull that out and I AM AMAZING!!
I'd hang onto them if I was you...
Old 05-04-2016, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
Any time you want to come on over bubba and bring that little ole flinter and see if she will chew the bullseye in less than a 2 inch group at 150 yards you are more than welcome. Don't know about Pete's Impact but this one is tight as a drum with no slop at all. No wiggle, no rattle, gets a fair crush on the primer. So talk is pretty cheap. Come on over and put ya money where ya mouth is. You can bring that CVA your so fond of and well take them out to 250 if you want! I'll even make it easier for ya, I'll let my oldest daughter do the shootin! Ya aint sceered of a girl are ya? You're always so up on CVA and down on TC (even though almost every design CVA uses they out right stole from TC) but you never seem to back your mouth! Contact your buddies at CVA and have them put THEIR money where their mouths are! Say $500 a shot? Closest to the bull? I'd STILL let my daughter shoot! I've seen some of your vids MD, I've seen you shoot, you are not only not in her league, you aren't even on the same planet as her bud My youngest daughter is an even better talent but she isn't familiar enough with the rifle nor does she handle recoil well. The oldest is my Amazon and can handle recoil just as well as me. Even better probably nowadays.

To put it in easy to understand terms MD, put up or shut up. Daddy don't play for free.
This is the best group i shot with your daughters Impact. I'm not even sure what bullet i used. Im pretty sure this is the target. I guess i should write on them lol

Old 05-04-2016, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

I measured that group on my screen and it came out to 4".
Old 05-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Dominant Buck

A while back I went through my pictures and anything not labeled, just a target with holes... got deleted. Funny all the pictures we take.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by toytruck
I'd hang onto them if I was you...
Dave, don't listen to TT. If you are going to sell your 451 M97 let me know. 😄