Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Are they a better gun???

Old 01-21-2016, 12:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I knew the truth would come out. I said this test is biased against CVA. Not that I care that much, except that I like to see a fair test. This test was never meant to be fair. You switch from Knight to TC grouse?

Your quote from another forum grouse.

"I have a T/C Strike here now that was sent to me. And I bought a Impact the other day. Pretty much going to see how well they are made and show you why you shouldn't buy a cheap CVA.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:09 PM
Banned

but that doesnt make sense considering he said this:

"Ok I will, you can't and won't find a better production ML made today then the Knight Ultralite.Nothing even comes close!! "

But then he says this:
"No doubt it seems Knight has some quality control problems."

I am so confused.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54

"Ok I will, you can't and won't find a better production ML made today then the Knight Ultralite.Nothing even comes close!! "

But then he says this:

I am so confused.
I would suggest to you that he is correct in both statements.

The second statement is the result of some personnel changes that occurred recently at Knight. But, I believe the new people are getting in place to help clear up the 'control' problems.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I knew the truth would come out. I said this test is biased against CVA. Not that I care that much, except that I like to see a fair test. This test was never meant to be fair. You switch from Knight to TC grouse?

Your quote from another forum grouse.

"I have a T/C Strike here now that was sent to me. And I bought a Impact the other day. Pretty much going to see how well they are made and show you why you shouldn't buy a cheap CVA.
....Edited by Champlain Islander... We're do you come up with this stuff? The Knight Ultralite is by far the best production ML in the industry by a long margin. A very long margin. But what in the world does this have to do with this test? Are you kidding me, use a T/C over a Knight? I suggest you do get your high speed cable shut off soon!!

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-22-2016 at 02:30 AM. Reason: unnecessary flaming comment
Old 01-21-2016, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54

But then he says this:

I am so confused.
Reading the Internet there seems to be quality control problems on a few guns from Knight. Other then that, they ordered anoth 25 1/20 45 Mountaineers I just saw so?? I'm really not sure what your confused about either. Maybe you need to shut the computer off to.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:43 PM
Banned

You seem bitter lately.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:05 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Reading the Internet there seems to be quality control problems on a few guns from Knight. Other then that, they ordered anoth 25 1/20 45 Mountaineers I just saw so?? I'm really not sure what your confused about either. Maybe you need to shut the computer off to.
Every company has some quality control issues sooner or later .? What Knight seems to lack is customer service that will correct a problem that slips through .

Old 01-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
Every company has some quality control issues sooner or later .? What Knight seems to lack is customer service that will correct a problem that slips through .
Agree. I'm hoping your issue and a few others was the exception not the rule. Doesn't excuse them from taking care of the problem though. Even if they have had some staffing turnover, etc... doesn't give them a pass on their responsibility to a paying customer. I think you should go back at them.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Grouse45
...Edited by Champlain Islander... We're do you come up with this stuff? The Knight Ultralite is by far the best production ML in the industry by a long margin. A very long margin. But what in the world does this have to do with this test? Are you kidding me, use a T/C over a Knight? I suggest you do get your high speed cable shut off soon!!
I was showing bias in the test, and my post proved that was your goal. I noticed you sidetracked that part of the post.

Anyway, i'm done with this sham. CVA never had a chance from the start. I hope others see that.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 01-22-2016 at 02:31 AM. Reason: flaming
Old 01-21-2016, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

He'll be back

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.