Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

cva breech plug

Old 01-04-2016, 06:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
what are you talking about ?
Something with you is fishy. All 21 pages worth. I could be wrong,but I'll stick with my gut.

You listen to a knight rifles employee yet someone with hardcore cva experience you ignore.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Well, i'm going to have to call you on that. Savage says to always use sabots in their smokeless muzzy, because the sabot will blow out if the pressure gets too high.

So, why would CVA limit sabot size? I'm not saying the manual doesn't say that, but your theory on the skirt on a PB blowing is flawed.
The skirt blows out regardless with a 70gr bh209 load on the black platinum...aerolite powerbelts lol.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

ok thanks !
I have to disagree. You'll be fine with the 350gr Feds. It's not a saboted bullet.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default !

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Something with you is fishy. All 21 pages worth. I could be wrong,but I'll stick with my gut.

You listen to a knight rifles employee yet someone with hardcore cva experience you ignore.
i got news for you i don't have a clue who is who i can't even keep track on this post anymore! what are you referring to who did i listen to and ignore? i'm not even sure what you are talking about ? i got news for you your gut is wrong i'm not sure what your thinking but i'm just a fellow hunter trying to reach out to like minded people! trust me nothing at all to be fishy about!
Old 01-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

i got news for you i don't have a clue who is who i can't even keep track on this post anymore! what are you referring to who did i listen to and ignore? i'm not even sure what you are talking about ? i got news for you your gut is wrong i'm not sure what your thinking but i'm just a fellow hunter trying to reach out to like minded people! trust me nothing at all to be fishy about!
Don't worry about it. He does it to me, and we're supposed to be friends.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

who works for knight ? and who is hardcore cva that i ignored ? that goes to show you i don't even know who you are referring to!
Old 01-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

An audi? Man thosr trannies they use are cheap. Now days u cant even drain the oil in an audi,must be sucked out bcuz their oil pan issues. They removed the drain plug.

And ram trucks catch on fire.huuuuge lawsuit against them.

You sure drive dangerously! 😄
Talking out of your rear again as usual. That thing against the trucks was from 2008-2012 models and it wasn't about them catching fire, it was a steering box issue. They also had problems with several other models from Fiat/Chrysler with your Jeep being one of them

And Audi transmissions suck? Funny, no problems with the 2 I own nor with the 2 my son owns (and that boy is a lead foot) or the 3 my other son owns nor with anyone else I know with Audi's. And just what retard told you that horsepucky about removing the oil plug? I service my own vehicles, have for the 50+ years of being a car owner. Both mine have oil drain plugs. You seriously need to quit talking out your rear MD. Especially about things you know absolutely nothing about.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

who works for knight ? and who is hardcore cva that i ignored ? that goes to show you i don't even know who you are referring to!
Let me fill you in.

Grouse gets free stuff from Knight.

MountainDevil gets free stuff from CVA.
Nontypical Buck

Don't worry about it. He does it to me, and we're supposed to be friends.
well i don't like it when someone say's there's something fishy about me if you knew me you sure wouldn't say that !
Boone & Crockett

I have to disagree. You'll be fine with the 350gr Feds. It's not a saboted bullet.
Getting to this party really late.. but I think muzzlstuffer is asking about Federal Game Shok bullets.

so guy's i know that the hottest loads are usually not the most accurate so that being said anybody shoot the federal game shok 275gr out of a v2/lr rifle ? i'm thinking in the 90-100 gr.bh209 area. too bad i can't try the lead 350 gr as well!
The Federal Bore lok is a completely different bullet... or is that what he is asking about?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.