Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Over and OUT!!

Old 12-17-2015, 09:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

i saw nothing offensive in the "pud" comment or the comment about inline guns.

Stay here, Blackpowdersmoke.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

I have never had a blackpowder problem that was in front of me that was not fixed here. It is amazing how threads take bizzare turns though. Its like there are 2 guys that dont care for each other and dont show a lick of respect for each other and it flows into threads where it does not belong. I definitely do not think you should leave though as I enjoy reading your opinions when it stays to blackpowder subjects.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flounder33

I'm in complete agreement with you and others bronko, It's good to let the truth be known.
Here again false information. You were the only one calling people names. Atleast 4 or 5 people were upset with BPS'S comment down grading Inline shooters and putting primitive shooters in a special category. All kills no matter what weapon should be treated the same. Not sure he meant it or not?? Just ask a Moderator to send you those people who did not like his comments by PM so again you can provide accurate information.
Old 12-17-2015, 10:44 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Default Ever see the definition of Assume?

I monitor the Black Powder forum quite a bit. I have asked a few questions. Have posted a few comments. Have gotten some great feedback.
I by far am no expert.
I am after all an unpaid volunteer in the Black Powder forum.
I try to help in anyway I can.

I also monitor the language you boys use as several of have received a direct Private Message from me. Vulgar language will not be tolerated on HNI as some of you know.
Read HNI Rule #1.

I have been gone on several hunts with limited time for this board. I come back and the first thing i see is the word Pud!
Boys - I was told it was from Bazooka Joe!!!!. Come on maybe so but in today' slang someone is calling someone else a......and YOU ALL KNOW IT. So I gave a month off.
Got it. So ticked right it should be forever.
I understand you boys are passionate for certain brands. Get over it
You have so much to offer to help others.
And being old is absolutely no excuse whatsoever. You know better.
Dang bunch of 4 yr olds ruining a superior Black Piwder Forum ypu all created.
I took the post down. PUD is an offensive word. It violates 2 HNI Rules. Vulgar languge will not be tolerated. Going around the eord filter may get you banned. This group has been warned far too many times.
Dave.... JW

Last edited by JW; 12-17-2015 at 10:51 AM. Reason: fixing mistaked
Old 12-17-2015, 10:59 AM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by JW
I monitor the Black Powder forum quite a bit. I have asked a few questions. Have posted a few comments. Have gotten some great feedback.
I by far am no expert.
I am after all an unpaid volunteer in the Black Powder forum.
I try to help in anyway I can.

I also monitor the language you boys use as several of have received a direct Private Message from me. Vulgar language will not be tolerated on HNI as some of you know.
Read HNI Rule #1.

I have been gone on several hunts with limited time for this board. I come back and the first thing i see is the word Pud!
Boys - I was told it was from Bazooka Joe!!!!. Come on maybe so but in today' slang someone is calling someone else a......and YOU ALL KNOW IT. So I gave a month off.
Got it. So ticked right it should be forever.
I understand you boys are passionate for certain brands. Get over it
You have so much to offer to help others.
And being old is absolutely no excuse whatsoever. You know better.
Dang bunch of 4 yr olds ruining a superior Black Piwder Forum ypu all created.
I took the post down. PUD is an offensive word. It violates 2 HNI Rules. Vulgar languge will not be tolerated. Going around the eord filter may get you banned. This group has been warned far too many times.
Dave.... JW
Whatever . Bunch of baloney. Thats why people like you shouldnt be mods , no common sense at all , you are given a little authority and you dont know how to use it properly. Have a nice holiday

Old 12-17-2015, 11:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

This whole thread should be removed since its just a continuation of the other removed threads. It wouldn't be the first time ive seen a "good bye" thread deleted because of a administrative action or bickering.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

Man am really in the DARK - I had no ideal "PUD" was an offensive word!! So all I can say is really?

Putz I have heard it is used a lot on television and the movies - PUD gosh who would have known? Actually who first used the term before it became a Poll?

Well I'll be danged - I looked it up!

So as I find one person called inline shooters a Pud - never knew that was really bad just some looking down on something somebody chooses to do that they do not like...

Then someone called somebody a Pud. and now as Muley puts it - He wasn't handing out a compliment.

There has been so much edited and deleted a true account of what happen is only know by the writers for sure

But - I did find this

The slang dictionary also has a completely safe definition

pud

•An act so dumb it defies creations purpose. A stellar foul up.

So the next question who took it to any other definition?

I sure didn't take it that way - I was thinking PUTZ all the way

well shoot! Putz comes back to the same slang definitions - live and learn.

I hope some others were in the same boat about the meaning of the slang term.

Last edited by sabotloader; 12-17-2015 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mountaineer magic
Whatever . Bunch of baloney. Thats why people like you shouldnt be mods , no common sense at all , you are given a little authority and you dont know how to use it properly. Have a nice holiday
Chet, are you our lil Grinch this season?
Old 12-17-2015, 11:50 AM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
Chet, are you our lil Grinch this season?
I guess so Jon or is it goexblackhorn now? I dont mind getting banned but i do not like being accused of doing something i did not do . Apparently JW thinks everyone has a filthy mind like he does and tries to say anyone using that word is calling others names . Which is baloney .

Old 12-17-2015, 11:59 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mountaineer magic
I guess so Jon or is it goexblackhorn now? I dont mind getting banned but i do not like being accused of doing something i did not do . Apparently JW thinks everyone has a filthy mind like he does and tries to say anyone using that word is calling others names . Which is baloney .
+1.....:..............people should be careful with assumptions.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.