Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Too many muzzies

Old 10-30-2015, 11:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by edmehlig
I'm actually right handed but Left Eye Dominant. SIGH In some ways I wish PA would allow us to use Percussion caps during the late ML season. Even though I love shooting my Flintlock Lyman Deerstalker. If they did, then I may be able to get away with shooting a right handed ML left handed??? I won't try that with a Flint.
Oh Ed - don't worry about it. I've been shooting RH flinters from the left side for about 40 years now and I didn't shoot my eye out yet.
The worse thing I ever did was shooting off a bench and without thinking, I put my right hand too close to the flash pan. I had a powder burn and black marks on my right wrist for about 10 years.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

I find it ridiculous to ever own more than several-combined of centerfires, shotguns, MLs and pistols.
and

Seven is the number I own
and

I may get my arsenal to 9 someday. I want another pistol (9mm or .38)..... want that 4th ML someday too..... probably a 45-cal in 1:20 twist.
and

No.... I'm not debating this subject. I'm done here.
You appear to be debating with yourself Triple Se7en.
Old 10-30-2015, 11:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
....I want another pistol....
Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
Vote For The Wife Of Monica's Former Boyfriend

Hillary' endeavor is to keep Joes from owning a pistol, is it not?
Old 10-30-2015, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Oh Ed - don't worry about it. I've been shooting RH flinters from the left side for about 40 years now and I didn't shoot my eye out yet.
The worse thing I ever did was shooting off a bench and without thinking, I put my right hand too close to the flash pan. I had a powder burn and black marks on my right wrist for about 10 years.
That was like a nice tattoo!