Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Thankful I wasn't shooting alone.... >

Thankful I wasn't shooting alone....

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Thankful I wasn't shooting alone....

Old 09-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by super_hunt54
If your CFO is anything like my CFO then shiny objects to distract doesn't work so well. Mine kinda softens up a mite when I cook a nice dinner and give her a back rub. Your results may vary
They must be distinctly different. My CFO tells me to, "Get a job!"

I was able to talk the CFO into letting me purchase a Frankfort Arsenal tumbler, magnet and dryer, however, not without getting the "hairy eyebrow'. I keep telling the CFO I "only need one more thing." The CFO keeps asking, "Isn't that what you told me last time? Does it ever end?"

I can't and won't complain about my CFO, she's pretty much lets me get away with a lot of BS. However it does amaze her when a Cabela's comes and I just throw it out.

Now...... just 2 more things. The spotting scope and the Labradar. I have my work cut out for me....
Old 09-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, I get the "evil eye" once a day whether I need it or not (which I'm sure I need it more than not) Doesn't seem to bother her one bit I have a foot and around 140 pounds on her! She'll just go get her little "cabinet reaching ladder" and get up in my face! Didn't take long to figure out not to giggle when she does that either, woman swings a skillet like a dang pro baseball player!