Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Screwbolts' 289g Hardcast Boolit >

Screwbolts' 289g Hardcast Boolit

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Screwbolts' 289g Hardcast Boolit

Old 08-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just checked your tracking #. The package is on the truck for delivery, so it will be delivered today. Right now, the plan is to test two of your bullets tomorrow morning. Don't have many chores that would interfere, so it should happen if the weather is OK.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why Can't We All Just Get Along?....
........ Is It Too Much To Ask?

:a rms:
Old 08-26-2015, 06:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Seriously Triple Se7en, I suggest you get some help, I've seen this kind of thing before and it needs to be taken very seriously. Get the help you need.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
I was shipping free bullets to more than one member that day. Both PS and FedEx were involved. Had my signals crossed when posting that quote above.

It's really crazy that I have become at the forefront of this messageboard, for doing nothing more than being a giving person, one that wants to help both the bullet tester and newbies that come to this board. Multiple threads on varying subjects have centered around me -- versus that of the actual thread sentence topic of discussion. In situations like this, I regret being a giving person. But how did I know that sometimes the recipients turn out to be the .....and the devil often has many disciples.

Starting recent bullet-testing threads here on projectiles that cannot even be found on google.com - or purchased in a sporting goods or gun store is a good practice (according to the tester). But belittling posters here that offer to help by sending the belittler commonly found bullets that 99.9% of ML members found at one time or another inside retail stores, is such a terrible idea. OK-sure.

Go blow your smoke somewhere else Ron, but please not in my direction. I do not subscribe to any bullet-testing devil, or ask of his aid in ML rifle matters. I made a mistake two Saturdays ago and did not initially see the costume you wear. You partake in a pick & choose gospel that I will never follow, based on Clique Club memberships. So please don't subscribe to my gospels anymore and that includes all of your followers/disciples here.

Much rather talk this sport as an independent, versus joining any 5% Clique Club that recenetly has begun to chase away some good posters.... off to ther messageboards on the internet.

Way to go Clique Club Boyz.... take a bow. Good job driving away members here. But guess what?.... I'm not going anywhere, for as long as I'm active in this wonderful sport of muzzleloaders.
Not sure why your blaming Ron for your problems. You posted wrong information. Nobody to blame but yourself. You also called him a name showing more disrespect. As far as members cliques on the board your the ring leader!! So quit blaming others for your faults.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:04 AM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
I was shipping free bullets to more than one member that day. Both PS and FedEx were involved. Had my signals crossed when posting that quote above.

It's really crazy that I have become at the forefront of this messageboard, for doing nothing more than being a giving person, one that wants to help both the bullet tester and newbies that come to this board. Multiple threads on varying subjects have centered around me -- versus that of the actual thread sentence topic of discussion. In situations like this, I regret being a giving person. But how did I know that sometimes the recipients turn out to be the .....and the devil often has many disciples.

Starting recent bullet-testing threads here on projectiles that cannot even be found on google.com - or purchased in a sporting goods or gun store is a good practice (according to the tester). But belittling posters here that offer to help by sending the belittler commonly found bullets that 99.9% of ML members found at one time or another inside retail stores, is such a terrible idea. OK-sure.

Go blow your smoke somewhere else Ron, but please not in my direction. I do not subscribe to any bullet-testing devil, or ask of his aid in ML rifle matters. I made a mistake two Saturdays ago and did not initially see the costume you wear. You partake in a pick & choose gospel that I will never follow, based on Clique Club memberships. So please don't subscribe to my gospels anymore and that includes all of your followers/disciples here.

Much rather talk this sport as an independent, versus joining any 5% Clique Club that recenetly has begun to chase away some good posters.... off to ther messageboards on the internet.

Way to go Clique Club Boyz.... take a bow. Good job driving away members here. But guess what?.... I'm not going anywhere, for as long as I'm active in this wonderful sport of muzzleloaders.
Sounds like someone is off their meds