Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Screwbolts' 289g Hardcast Boolit >

Screwbolts' 289g Hardcast Boolit

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Screwbolts' 289g Hardcast Boolit

Old 08-25-2015, 03:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aha, it is to be delivered tomorrow. Which bullet you want tested first? Thursday morning will find me testing one of them i imagine.
Old 08-25-2015, 03:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
Methinks your prayer will be answered, because you never actually mailed it...quite a tale you fabricated. This is becoming humorous.

And a "tale" that turned out to be true
Old 08-25-2015, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
Aha, it is to be delivered tomorrow. Which bullet you want tested first? Thursday morning will find me testing one of them i imagine.
No desire to see them tested, nor read the test reports anymore. I was in Mio Michigan area over the weekend and tested all the bullet-names I sent you. Then I spent much of the day Monday at the Bald Mountain range. Settled on two bullets that I never sent you....... 200 gr. SSTs in 50/40 and 300 gr. XTP in 44cal.

I am good-to-go for Opening Day. You can throw the entire 2 LB box in the recycle bin of your community -- or give them away, if you desire.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, perhaps other forum members will be interested in the test results of the bullets you sent.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Fedex or UPS?

Yep, the time it took to gatheer the bullets and package them. Then the time to drive several miles to UPS.
The time I took to put it together and time / money spent at UPS was only a couple hours

Last edited by Gm54-120; 08-25-2015 at 05:53 PM.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
Fedex or UPS?

He said he shipped it UPS, but the tacking number is Fedex!!
Old 08-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

The really funny part is the package went through CO then to CA then back through the same town in CO. Fedex is more messed up than i remembered. MI to OH first?...What are they thinking?

Last edited by Gm54-120; 08-25-2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
The really funny part is the package went through CO then to CA then back through the same town in CO. Fedex is more messed up than i remembered. MI to OH first?...What are they thinking?
There not thinkin
Old 08-25-2015, 07:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

UPS is just as bad. I live in Southern IL, had something shipped from just outside of Chicago, took 8 days! Tracked it to Indiana, Ohio, Atlanta, back to Ohio, Back to Indiana, back to CHICAGO then to here! Sent an Email off to UPS asking them if the hamsters running the place there were tired.
Old 08-26-2015, 05:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
He said he shipped it UPS, but the tacking number is Fedex!!
I was shipping free bullets to more than one member that day. Both PS and FedEx were involved. Had my signals crossed when posting that quote above.

It's really crazy that I have become at the forefront of this messageboard, for doing nothing more than being a giving person, one that wants to help both the bullet tester and newbies that come to this board. Multiple threads on varying subjects have centered around me -- versus that of the actual thread sentence topic of discussion. In situations like this, I regret being a giving person. But how did I know that sometimes the recipients turn out to be the .....and the devil often has many disciples.

Starting recent bullet-testing threads here on projectiles that cannot even be found on google.com - or purchased in a sporting goods or gun store is a good practice (according to the tester). But belittling posters here that offer to help by sending the belittler commonly found bullets that 99.9% of ML members found at one time or another inside retail stores, is such a terrible idea. OK-sure.

Go blow your smoke somewhere else Ron, but please not in my direction. I do not subscribe to any bullet-testing devil, or ask of his aid in ML rifle matters. I made a mistake two Saturdays ago and did not initially see the costume you wear. You partake in a pick & choose gospel that I will never follow, based on Clique Club memberships. So please don't subscribe to my gospels anymore and that includes all of your followers/disciples here.

Much rather talk this sport as an independent, versus joining any 5% Clique Club that recenetly has begun to chase away some good posters.... off to ther messageboards on the internet.

Way to go Clique Club Boyz.... take a bow. Good job driving away members here. But guess what?.... I'm not going anywhere, for as long as I'm active in this wonderful sport of muzzleloaders.

Last edited by Triple Se7en; 08-26-2015 at 05:51 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.