Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Black powder scope!! >

Black powder scope!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Black powder scope!!

Old 11-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've never had a glare of any type on mine. Also bought it a long time ago when they were like $60-$70.... now the same scope is only $29.99 at WallyWorld. May be making them cheaper yet now. Like so many things.....
Old 11-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cayugad
........But I have taken what Ron was saying. When the Christmas sale hits... I want to mount a Leupold 4x40mm on my Sig Sauer 522 rifle. You think that would make a nice scope for a .22 Ron?
Of course it would. All my scopes are Leupold except for the 1X.

To be clear. Leupold doesn't make a 4X scope with a 40mm objective do they? Mine are 33mm, and i see they make a 22 scope with a 28mm objective, which might be the best choice for your rifle.

It is hard to find Leupold on sale.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Dominant Buck

I have not checked into the exact models of scope yet. I don't know... that 28mm sounds interesting. Otherwise I was thinking of that Redfield that everyone is throwing on their muzzleloaders or a Nikon Pro Staff 2-7x32mm. I guess I have more reading to do.