Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Check this video out. >

Check this video out.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Check this video out.

Old 03-15-2014, 02:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Check this video out.

http://hunting.scout.com/best-deer-r...oull-see-year/
Old 03-15-2014, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

That's great to see. Hopefully the excitement last forever!!!
Old 03-15-2014, 07:16 AM
Dominant Buck

That was very enjoyable. I can remember that kind of excitement. And she did not care about any big horn sheep! That was perfect. She hooked on hunting I bet. I got a kick out of how she was still whispering. Probably told when she was hunting she had to be quiet. Well she was still being quiet.

On a side note, I can remember one young person I took hunting. It was their first year hunting and I was determined that if we got a shot, they could take it. Well they ended up shooting a deer. We walked up to it, and I noticed there were tears on the cheeks of their face. When I asked why they were crying they said.. maybe I was wrong for killing something that beautiful. I explained to them feeling sad for taking the life of an animal is not wrong. And I was glad to see they took the act of taking an animals life, that seriously. And also admitted that every time I ever shot a deer, while excited I got a deer, I also had a large pit of remorse for killing them. I also told them that was why it was our duty to see that none of that deer went to waste.

Last edited by cayugad; 03-15-2014 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea... I can remember when my son shot his first buck. His rush of excitement was overwhelming! But I honestly think I was more ecstatic over being there with him than I was when I shot my first deer.

BPS
Old 03-19-2014, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

That young lady was adorable. A. Total pleasure to watch!!!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

Great video. If watching that does not put a smile on a hunter's face then nothing will.