HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Check this video out.
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 07:16 AM
cayugad
Dominant Buck

That was very enjoyable. I can remember that kind of excitement. And she did not care about any big horn sheep! That was perfect. She hooked on hunting I bet. I got a kick out of how she was still whispering. Probably told when she was hunting she had to be quiet. Well she was still being quiet.

On a side note, I can remember one young person I took hunting. It was their first year hunting and I was determined that if we got a shot, they could take it. Well they ended up shooting a deer. We walked up to it, and I noticed there were tears on the cheeks of their face. When I asked why they were crying they said.. maybe I was wrong for killing something that beautiful. I explained to them feeling sad for taking the life of an animal is not wrong. And I was glad to see they took the act of taking an animals life, that seriously. And also admitted that every time I ever shot a deer, while excited I got a deer, I also had a large pit of remorse for killing them. I also told them that was why it was our duty to see that none of that deer went to waste.

Last edited by cayugad; 03-15-2014 at 07:26 AM.