Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
in-line  T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol >

in-line T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

in-line T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol

Old 02-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Spike

Default in-line T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol

Posted this on a couple of the other forums, thought you guys might like to see it also...14.5 in. barrel, 4# w/o scope, thinking 4.5# or so w/pistol scope.. only shot it twice so far witout any sights to test recoil, while stiff w/85 gr. and 100 gr. of pyrodex (240 gr.xtp) it was in no way too extreme, maybe like a hot .44 mag..
As soon as I go back to work plan on getting a decent scope and test for accuracy..
Attached Thumbnails in-line  T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol-img_1602.jpg   in-line  T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol-img_1603.jpg   in-line  T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol-img_1604.jpg   in-line  T/C .50 Black Diamond pistol-img_1608.jpg  
Old 02-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Dominant Buck

That really turned out nice. It should be very interesting to shoot and to hunt with.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:03 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by cayugad
That really turned out nice. It should be very interesting to shoot and to hunt with.
Thanks, Im going to pick up the open sights that go on it Thurs so maybe by next week Ill get to at least test the open sights for accuracy.. I had the sights mounted on a air rifle a buddy of mine was doing some work on so will be getting air rifle and sights back..