Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
My first muzzy target! >

My first muzzy target!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

My first muzzy target!

Old 12-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

With temperatures like that you must have to deal with the meat pretty quick. Do you bring an ice chest along on the hunt?
Old 12-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the info! Very interesting. If I ever strike it rich, I will have to plan a hunt to Australia....
Old 12-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Fork Horn

Chital get predated by dingoes a lot so they stick to within 5km of homesteads generally.When we shot ours we were about 3km from a cool room.

If you do it self guided you can save lots of money, its just a matter of planning and knowing state rules. At this stage, Victoria is the only state where you can hunt on public land other than maybe Tasmania.
I'm a longs way off but that's my plan for the US. Been looking at a few states, very confusing for me with the tag systems and all that sort of stuff. I'll get there eventually though!