Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Speer .452 Deep Curls >

Speer .452 Deep Curls

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Speer .452 Deep Curls

Old 11-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Fork Horn

Default Speer .452 Deep Curls

I've been shooting the .452 Speer 300 grain Deep Curls for a couple of years now. This year, I thought I had an extra box of them, but found out a few days before our season started that I didn't. I luckily found part of an old box with 10 bullets left which was enough to get me through the season. However, I want to order more. I searched everywhere I could think of both online and locally for them when I realized I didn't have an extra box. Now, here we are 3 weeks later and it appears they still aren't in stock anywhere. Is Speer still making these? Does anyone know where I can get a box or two? I want to do a little more black powder shooting, but that looks like it won't be happening for a while unless I can find some more bullets or switch to something else.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.c...d=2197&dir=278