Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
In need of some ideas >

In need of some ideas

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

In need of some ideas

Old 09-01-2013, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

Default In need of some ideas

I have a Knight MK 95 and looking for a bolt handle like the one in the picture but can't seem to find one. I called knight and they don't have any old parts laying around. I'm thinking there must be something I can come up with besides a 10-32 machine screw. Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!!

" /> " />

Last edited by dphobby; 09-01-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wish you had asked 3-4 days ago. I just used loc-tite on the bolt handle for my Benjamin Discovery air rifle and I think it might have been a 10-32 thread.
It's chrome, but it's shaped something like the picture you posted except the knob on the end is a hex shape.
You could call Crossman and ask what the thread size is. (part #
392LE-009).

Would a cleaning jag work?

Old 09-01-2013, 01:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Wouldn't be difficult for a machinist to fabricate dp. Don't know what it would cost though.
Old 09-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Fork Horn

Thanx for the replys guys, I found the bolt handles for Crossman on e-bay and asked for the thread size. they are 8-32, but I will come up with something eventually. Maybe I will just take a 1/4" bolt, grind it down, and cut some 10-32 threads, polish it and round the handle.
Old 09-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

A quick and usable fix would be a 2.5" long 10-32 bolt through a 2" long aluminum spacer made for 10-32 bolts. Both are available at Ace hardware. If you want something that would look kind of neat, thread a series of 10-32 brass knurled nuts on a 10-32 bolt - also available at Ace.

Last edited by Semisane; 09-02-2013 at 06:33 AM.