Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight Customer Service is great!! >

Knight Customer Service is great!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Customer Service is great!!

Old 11-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

Default Knight Customer Service is great!!

I had ordered a CarbonKnight thumbhole stock for my Mountaineer and wasn't sure it would mount because of the locking lug was different. Well it came in and sure enough it wouldn't interchange so I sent it back. Man I really liked that stock!! Gordy, with Knight, called me today to check and see what the problem was with it and I explained to him it just wouldn't fit and he already knew this of course, I told him to just send the OD Green Thumbhole to me, I told him that I didn't want to carve on the CarbonKnight and he told me that he would take it over to the shop and mill it out and send it to me!!! Awesome, I said to go for it!! He went to check and pick the stock up that I had sent in and here is the great part, the stock hadn't got there yet, so he told me he would take one off of the shelf and mill it and send it to me today and would put mine back on the shelf when it came in!!! Now I don't know about all places, but this is tops in my book. I have ordered a few guns from them and have delt with Gordy a time or two but still this just goes up and beyond on customer service in my book!! Great job Knight and Gordy for taking care of this loyal Knight fan!!
Old 11-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Dominant Buck

That is some fine customer service. You can not ask for better.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

onetohunt

Personally I think Gordy works very hard to help manage Knight and yet - I believe he really loves to get back into the hands on portion of the gun smithing.

I have found also that Knight works to get the customer service portion of the business working the way we customers think it should happen and most often will try to go beyond.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Gordy has always been very helpful to me also.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm impressed. Nice going Knight.

It gives me a new outlook on Knight.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad to see Knight has made a great comeback. Their customer service is the best. i'm partial to made in the USA stuff.