Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Where does the time go >

Where does the time go

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Where does the time go

Old 08-11-2012, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

You guy's are all Funny! All my hunting buddies know I have big feet, so then I see a big buck track I'll put my boot next to it and take a pic so I can show them so they can compare the two to get an idea of how big the track really is.
The first pic is of my tracks in the snow on the way to my stand and me comming back out only to see the buck's track that I was after walked right through my boot tracks while I was on stand.
The other pic is just of my big boots comparing the two. This track was of a wounded buck that I ended up getting the next day, it was 2 seasons ago.
(BP)
Attached Thumbnails Where does the time go-dsc04339.jpg   Where does the time go-dsc09549.jpg  
Old 08-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wear a size 14 street boot, but a size 15 in a wading boot. Try and find those.