Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
builder459 has passed away.. >

builder459 has passed away..

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

builder459 has passed away..

Old 04-24-2012, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

In my personal experience, once your wife gains rudimentary computer skills and discovers on-line shopping watch out. Her skills will improve faster than you would ever have believed.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Dominant Buck

I don't take the loss of a friend very well. While I never met builder personally, I always enjoyed his posts. And did talk with him in PMs. And strange as it might seem, while I never met any of you on the forum face to face, although I've talked with a few on the phone, but yet when I talk about something you posted, accomplished or said in every day conversations I always starts out; ... This friend I know from on line said....

When someone passes away, it seems I never really know what to say. Granted I feel sorry for the family and what they will endure. And my best wishes always go out to them. But that to me seems so superficial.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cayugad
I don't take the loss of a friend very well. While I never met builder personally, I always enjoyed his posts. And did talk with him in PMs. And strange as it might seem, while I never met any of you on the forum face to face, although I've talked with a few on the phone, but yet when I talk about something you posted, accomplished or said in every day conversations I always starts out; ... This friend I know from on line said....

When someone passes away, it seems I never really know what to say. Granted I feel sorry for the family and what they will endure. And my best wishes always go out to them. But that to me seems so superficial.
Well said cayugad
Old 04-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cayugad

I as well agree with this wholeheartedly. I ride with the Il Patriot Guard and we ****** soldiers both to the airport out to deployment as well as back from deployment. We as well give them what we call the last ride.
Even though I have never met 99% of these people before hand, I still feel that I have taken my brother or sister to the airport or brought them back either way.
I will manup and say "Yes" that I have cried at these departures and the "Last Rides". When we have these peoples families come up to us and thank us for what we are doing for them, I tell them "No". THANK YOU for what you are doing or what you have done for us.
And I agree again with not having met any of you inperson or even on phone, I agree that I greatly enjoy the conversations and little pokes at each other that we so much enjoy as only a bunch like us would!!!! Take care and be safe to all involved!!!!

Last edited by SecondChance; 05-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Fork Horn

I am very sorry to hear this. I havent been on here much lately, the daily routine of life has kept me very busy. Every once in a while I have to stop and smell the roses. My very best wishes go out to Ray's family.

Happy trails, Ray. You will be missed by many.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

May your powder always be dry on the Happy Hunting Ground.

Peace.