Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
one of the best things about owning muzzleloaders >

one of the best things about owning muzzleloaders

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

one of the best things about owning muzzleloaders

Old 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Typical Buck

Default one of the best things about owning muzzleloaders

is my wife can't tell one from the other....i'm hopeing she thinks I got OCD and keep cleaning my 1 muzzleloader over and over
Old 02-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

That works with other guns and bows too...not just m/l's
Old 02-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

How many pairs of shoes does she own???

I have been married 32 years and have 3 daughters...I've already paid for 2 weddings and never asked what they cost...

If I want a new gun, I'm getting a new gun...

Keep on and you'll be washing dishes...
Old 02-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Typical Buck

Kind of like camo clothes. If you keep it all together, they never know when you add more. Remember that it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. That worked great with both of my ex wives
Old 02-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh the Good Ol Days.....back befor I got the wife into hunting I could buy anything as as much as I wanted and she did'nt have a clue. Then when I got her into hunting and she started to hang out at the Bow and Gun Shops she saw the prices on all the stuff and she new.....now there's no getting anything over on her.
I even used to have the UPS Driver deliver my stuff after she went to work....well one day at the Club she met the UPS driver (a Girl) and they became friends.....now she knows it all and I cant get anything past her....Oh I Love Her1
Old 02-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Typical Buck

Wow, that's a bummer Breachplug. My wife started hunting for the first time last year. After reading your post, I realize I may have created a monster. When she starts reading my hunting magazines I'll know to be on the lookout.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have good reason to be thankful for many things in my life. Up near the top of that list is the fact that my wife has absolutely no interest in shooting, hunting or fishing. That could well be the paramount reason we were able to celebrate forty-five years of happy marriage last Saturday.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
I have good reason to be thankful for many things in my life. Up near the top of that list is the fact that my wife has absolutely no interest in shooting, hunting or fishing. That could well be the paramount reason we were able to celebrate forty-five years of happy marriage last Saturday.
+1 here. Although not to 45 years yet, dear Lord Semi how old are you anyways???

I only have 8 years of happy marriage so far, but hopefully will work out for me as well as it has for you....

She has no interest AT ALL, so I pretty much do whatever I want as long as the bills are paid and she has $$$ for her clothes & accessories....
Old 02-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

dear Lord Semi how old are you anyways???
Old enough to fully appreciate a good looking young gal without feeling a burning desire to bed her.

I was born the same year as Rudy Giuliani, Ben Stein, George Lucas and Brenda Lee (all of whom have a lot more money and are smarter than I ) , and am exactly two years older to the day than Laura Bush.

Last edited by Semisane; 02-09-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife of 25yrs started hunting with me 17yrs ago. Now when I buy something I have to buy double.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.