Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Christmas Presents >

Christmas Presents

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Christmas Presents

Old 12-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by Gotbuck
I stopped believing in santa and got underwear.
Baa Humbug Sir!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I hit the Jackpot this year. Santa left me a Kimber Stainless TLE/RL II. My stocking had a set of RCBS carbide dies and a few other things.
Thank you to my Mother in law (aka santa)
Ron

Old 12-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

I'm with sjsfire. I did not get any muzzy gifts, but my son came home for christmas from Ft. Benning, Goergia.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by omegasmoke
I'm with sjsfire. I did not get any muzzy gifts, but my son came home for christmas from Ft. Benning, Goergia.

Thats Nice! My son just passed his Expert Infantry Badge at Ft. Bliss and can go to any training he wants to. He went to basic at Ft. Benning and he's thinking on going back for their Airborne school.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have all I need for Hunting and MLing. I bought myself a present almost 5 years ago and I still have little over another year to pay for it. So untill it's paid for this is My Christmas and Birthday Present every year untill it's paid off. It's a 07 and garaged all of the time, it has never seen snow or rain, or even water. It has never been dirty, I just blow off the dust with a air hose and detail it each and every time it comes out and goes in. 10K on it and still as new as it was when I bought it. It's never been driven at night, nothing ever in the trunk or back seat. Oil changed 7 times already with just 10K. My Plates Say (BAD-HOSS) and that's what she is. Too Many Mods to list.
(BP)
Attached Thumbnails Christmas Presents-dsc00087.jpg  
Old 12-30-2011, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by idahoron
Well I hit the Jackpot this year. Santa left me a Kimber Stainless TLE/RL II. My stocking had a set of RCBS carbide dies and a few other things.
Thank you to my Mother in law (aka santa)
Ron

I used to get along with my mother-in-law, but this is unbelievable. You are the luckiest man in the world, Ron!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sjsfire
Thats Nice! My son just passed his Expert Infantry Badge at Ft. Bliss and can go to any training he wants to. He went to basic at Ft. Benning and he's thinking on going back for their Airborne school.
My son is still in basic. He's in the infantry also. He heads back there on the 4th and graduates on the 20th. Sure is nice to have him back home for a little while.
Old 12-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Sorry, but I owuld have to disagree, not that I wouoldnt like the new truck, but I think sjsfire's gift wouold take the cake. Nothing like having your family all together for the holidays.

I got a pack of Rage Broadheads, $50 cash, and a UA camo Hoody.
Is that UA hoodie for United Association? I'm a member of local 565
Old 12-30-2011, 03:39 PM
Fork Horn

BP that new boss 302 is pretty wicked if you haven't checked it out
Old 12-30-2011, 03:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Under armour.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.