Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Christmas Presents >

Christmas Presents

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Christmas Presents

Old 12-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Nice guys, but I like Dave's the best. Dave, didn't you get the heat seeking option which tells you what direction the deer are in? Save you a lot of walking aimlessly thru the woods.
Me and the wife are going shopping to pick our own gift out this weekend.
Sorry, but I owuld have to disagree, not that I wouoldnt like the new truck, but I think sjsfire's gift wouold take the cake. Nothing like having your family all together for the holidays.

I got a pack of Rage Broadheads, $50 cash, and a UA camo Hoody.
Old 12-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

For some reason we didn't get a Christmas tree this year. I guess it has something to do with the idea that 10 years ago, I had a bad heart attack and ended up getting a five way bypass.

But anyway, back to my story. My daughter got a small tree and the grand daughter and grand son made all the ornaments. This present is worth more to me then anything I ever got in the past.

Oh yeah, I got some other stuff too.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:51 PM
Typical Buck

Nothing Muzzleloader specific, but I got a new pair of Columbia Wool bibs that I will likely use during our late muzzleloader season. Also got a new Lead Sled Solo which I will likely use to sight in my muzzleloader and other rifles
Old 12-26-2011, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

A NIB .45 Knight Disc Extreme, MHSDE, SS composit stock, just what I always wanted.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by rafsob
For some reason we didn't get a Christmas tree this year. I guess it has something to do with the idea that 10 years ago, I had a bad heart attack and ended up getting a five way bypass.

But anyway, back to my story. My daughter got a small tree and the grand daughter and grand son made all the ornaments. This present is worth more to me then anything I ever got in the past.

A very nice gift indeed!
(BP)
Old 12-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by rafsob

That's a picture that needs to be framed rafsob, and hung in a prominent place with the story written on the back.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:18 AM
Dominant Buck

Rafsob I think that is one of the best Christmas gifts I have seen. When I read your post I have to smile.

On a wall in my home hangs a picture wood burned into a pine board of a man deer hunting. The man's jacket is painted a faded blaze orange and with his wool green pants he kneels in the snow while holding a rifle. It was made by a 9 year old boy and given to me many many Christmases ago. I've had some comment it does not fit besides all my wildlife prints. But I disagree it looks just perfect to me.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by cayugad
Rafsob I think that is one of the best Christmas gifts I have seen. When I read your post I have to smile.

On a wall in my home hangs a picture wood burned into a pine board of a man deer hunting. The man's jacket is painted a faded blaze orange and with his wool green pants he kneels in the snow while holding a rifle. It was made by a 9 year old boy and given to me many many Christmases ago. I've had some comment it does not fit besides all my wildlife prints. But I disagree it looks just perfect to me.
Dave, there are many things more precious then gold! And you have one my friend and that makes you a very lucky man!

Merry Christmas.
Old 12-27-2011, 06:51 AM
mountaineer magic

deleted : no longer want to be on the forum

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 01-26-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Old 12-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Typical Buck

I stopped believing in santa and got underwear.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.