Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

deleted

Old 12-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
I still post on Jon's forum, but use it mostly for PM's to Jon. I sent you a PM there, because that's where our trouble started, and hoped you had the hair to PM me back. I was sure you wouldn't do it here.
See..you're wrong again.

I have a sig you can use. It seems to suit you.

"I never considered myself a failure, I started out at the bottom and happen to like it here!"
Now that was a good one Muley but we all know you got that quote from somewhere like you get all your other information from. I mean you have a bad habit of having other people do things for you. Should I mention the time you asked a person that I won't name to sight your Optima in for you? Surprising enough if wasn't Jon either which I'm sure you asked him also. Which really surprised me because right before you asked this person you were on here claiming you got great groups at 200 yards with it. Shall I keep going? Did you sight your .270 in yourself or did you have the owner do it for you? The more I think about it I think your quote is so good you ought to use it yourself.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's fun to make up stuff huh? You're pretty good at it.

Didn't Carlos sight in your Pro Hunter?
Old 12-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
It's fun to make up stuff huh? You're pretty good at it.

Didn't Carlos sight in your Pro Hunter?
Is that all you have? "It's fun to make up stuff huh?" It took you all of that time to come up with that? You want to know whats funny is I said I wasn't going to mention any names but you just did.
Old 12-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I was on other forums. It took no thought to respond to your dribble.

So, you're talking about Carlos? I did ask him for a price on an Accura V2. Not an Optima. When you buy a gun online you never get to see how it will shoot. He offered to sight the gun in, and it was a good way for me to see if it was accurate. I know he would have used sabots which i don't shoot. So, his sight in would just be for me to see how it shot. Nothing more. I would have to sight it in for my loads.

Nobody has ever sighted in my guns. You're really stretching now. Surely, you can do better? Maybe not? Does my new sig apply to you?
Old 12-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm going to stop now. Otherwise someone will complain to mod about this feud we're having. Then we both get a warning by PM. I'd rather not get two in one day.

That's why I took it to Jon's forum, but you had to bring it back here.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:23 PM
Typical Buck

Only thing getting stretched here is your story. And as far as taking it over to Jons forum, you said earlier you did it because you didn't think that I had the hair or whatever to reply and that you wasn't worried about getting banned over here. Now your worried about getting a warning? This is why no one believes a thing you say because your so back and forth with everything. One minute your wearing your buckskin chaps living your life 11,000 feet at a time and filling the freezer with round balls and the next your dinging metal coyotes at the range at 275 yards with a CVA Wolf impressing the centerfire guys, and now your using a .270 and still trying to hangout with the muzzleloader crowd. Like I said before I wouldn't want you banned because you are Hunting.nets entertainment and always good for a laugh.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Fork Horn

blah blah blah
Old 12-23-2011, 06:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by chaded
Only thing getting stretched here is your story. And as far as taking it over to Jons forum, you said earlier you did it because you didn't think that I had the hair or whatever to reply and that you wasn't worried about getting banned over here. Now your worried about getting a warning? This is why no one believes a thing you say because your so back and forth with everything. One minute your wearing your buckskin chaps living your life 11,000 feet at a time and filling the freezer with round balls and the next your dinging metal coyotes at the range at 275 yards with a CVA Wolf impressing the centerfire guys, and now your using a .270 and still trying to hangout with the muzzleloader crowd. Like I said before I wouldn't want you banned because you are Hunting.nets entertainment and always good for a laugh.
Yep, and it's all true. I guess you can't do more than one thing at a time. I can. I haven't lied about anything.

You're just a snot nosed kid who thinks he knows everything., but knows nothing. You seem to like calling me a liar, but never have any proof to back it up. Carlos sighted in your gun. Nobody ever did mine. Kind of backfired on you huh?

My sig really does apply to you.

btw You don't have the hair to answer my PM's. You've never done it. You'd rather put dribble on a forum. Thinking you're making me look bad. It's not working kid.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Mountain Magic hasn't requested to have his thread deleted so it's still up. Muley Hunter and Chaded, you guys need to take your bustin chops session to PM's and continue your mutual admiration fest in a private conversation. Either that or go hunting together and see who outdoes the other. Merry Christmas everybody and good hunting.

p.s. HNI has now received complaints from 3 different members regarding this excessive exchange between Muley Hunter and chaded. Both of them are now on a 1-week time out.

Last edited by CalHunter; 12-23-2011 at 09:36 AM.