HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   deleted (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/355825-deleted.html)

mountaineer magic 12-22-2011 03:14 PM

deleted

deleted , missed it

ronlaughlin 12-22-2011 03:50 PM

Cool!!!!!!

chaded 12-22-2011 04:00 PM

That's a pretty sweet signature you have there Chet.

mountaineer magic 12-22-2011 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by chaded (Post 3893299)

You like that? I made it up myself:D

Breechplug 12-22-2011 04:12 PM

Nice Sig!
(BP)

Muley Hunter 12-22-2011 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by chaded (Post 3893299)

Maybe you can come up something original. Instead of sniping me for someone else s work. :rolleye0011:

chaded 12-22-2011 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter (Post 3893355)
Maybe you can come up something original. Instead of sniping me for someone else s work. :rolleye0011:

Aww poor Muley has his feelings hurt. Hey buddy we are just bustin your chops. Like you do, remember? I find it funny that you got so irritated with me on this forum that you pmd me about it on another forum for the fear of getting banned on this one. Don't worry I wouldn't get you banned on this one, who else would provide our entertainment?

Muley Hunter 12-22-2011 06:13 PM

Feelings aren't hurt. I just want you to come up with something on your own.

You really think i'm afraid to get banned with the posts I make? See if you can think of the real reason?

chaded 12-22-2011 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter (Post 3893375)
Feelings aren't hurt. I just want you to come up with something on your own.

You really think i'm afraid to get banned with the posts I make? See if you can think of the real reason?

Why would I? I really don't care what the reason is, I just know you didn't pm on here which is apparently where the problem arose from because you don't post on FG's site anymore. Wonder why? Don't say its because you don't use a muzzleloader anymore because you still post on here for some reason. I will admit though, I do get a good laugh because it doesn't take much from me to send you over the edge. :happy0157:

Muley Hunter 12-22-2011 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by chaded (Post 3893382)
Why would I? I really don't care what the reason is, I just know you didn't pm on here which is apparently where the problem arose from because you don't post on FG's site anymore. Wonder why? Don't say its because you don't use a muzzleloader anymore because you still post on here for some reason. I will admit though, I do get a good laugh because it doesn't take much from me to send you over the edge. :happy0157:

I still post on Jon's forum, but use it mostly for PM's to Jon. I sent you a PM there, because that's where our trouble started, and hoped you had the hair to PM me back. I was sure you wouldn't do it here.
See..you're wrong again.

I have a sig you can use. It seems to suit you.

"I never considered myself a failure, I started out at the bottom and happen to like it here!"