Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

deleted

Old 12-22-2011, 03:14 PM
mountaineer magic

Default deleted

deleted , missed it

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 12-22-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Old 12-22-2011, 03:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Typical Buck

That's a pretty sweet signature you have there Chet.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by chaded
You like that? I made it up myself

Old 12-22-2011, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Sig!
(BP)
Old 12-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe you can come up something original. Instead of sniping me for someone else s work.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Maybe you can come up something original. Instead of sniping me for someone else s work.
Aww poor Muley has his feelings hurt. Hey buddy we are just bustin your chops. Like you do, remember? I find it funny that you got so irritated with me on this forum that you pmd me about it on another forum for the fear of getting banned on this one. Don't worry I wouldn't get you banned on this one, who else would provide our entertainment?
Old 12-22-2011, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Feelings aren't hurt. I just want you to come up with something on your own.

You really think i'm afraid to get banned with the posts I make? See if you can think of the real reason?
Old 12-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Feelings aren't hurt. I just want you to come up with something on your own.

You really think i'm afraid to get banned with the posts I make? See if you can think of the real reason?
Why would I? I really don't care what the reason is, I just know you didn't pm on here which is apparently where the problem arose from because you don't post on FG's site anymore. Wonder why? Don't say its because you don't use a muzzleloader anymore because you still post on here for some reason. I will admit though, I do get a good laugh because it doesn't take much from me to send you over the edge.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why would I? I really don't care what the reason is, I just know you didn't pm on here which is apparently where the problem arose from because you don't post on FG's site anymore. Wonder why? Don't say its because you don't use a muzzleloader anymore because you still post on here for some reason. I will admit though, I do get a good laugh because it doesn't take much from me to send you over the edge.
I still post on Jon's forum, but use it mostly for PM's to Jon. I sent you a PM there, because that's where our trouble started, and hoped you had the hair to PM me back. I was sure you wouldn't do it here.
See..you're wrong again.

I have a sig you can use. It seems to suit you.

"I never considered myself a failure, I started out at the bottom and happen to like it here!"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.