Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Guess it's time to leave the Forum >

Guess it's time to leave the Forum

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Guess it's time to leave the Forum

Old 12-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Fork Horn

BP I know we do not agree on where to shoot a deer but, I find the debates to be fun. I hope this was not part of your thinking to leave. I have come to realize that you are never going to see eye to eye with everyone and you would be a fool to try.

It never fails, when you get a bunch of guys together in one place there will be debates. Not sure if it's testosterone or just being asses, it happens. So, blow off the ones that you can't get along with and enjoy the ones you can.

NOW, for our next debate...lol.... I find these kinda threads a little drama quennish (don't take it personal) but if a person wants to leave, please leave. No need to play it out and see who comes to beg you to stay.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't come on forums to make friends, have plenty in real life...I also don't argue too much on the Internet, you don't really know who you are talking to, it might be a 12 year old kid...

So what's said on here or other places doesn't really bother me...If someone else has a different opinion that's fine be me...

I've also learned in real life, you can't change some folks opinion...When it turns into an argument they are just trying to "win"...At that point, they don't want to learn something new, it's about them getting in the last word...I don't hang around these types in real life so I'm dang sure not going to let them get under my skin on here...
Old 12-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well I know I haven't spoken up on a lot of forums lately because when I read all the post there is nothing else left to add. The thread starter's questions have been answered so my input would just be redundant. And that goes for your posts BP. Most of your posts are spot on and I have nothing to add. I've come to respect the responses of you, Cayugad, Lemoyne, Semisane, Moutaineer Magic, MD, and MH just to name a few. Stick around, your input is always appreciated.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Breechplug... boolchit!!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think Breechplug got a little offended when somebody talked about wrapping tape around him.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:08 AM
mountaineer magic

deleted : no longer want to be on the forum

Last edited by mountaineer magic; 01-26-2012 at 02:20 PM.

Old 12-11-2011, 11:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe you didn't like it when I basically called you a girl in the "what's your favorite camo?" thread, or when I said you were acting full of yourself in the thread where I said I might go hunting with my CF rifle. Who knows? But I'm with Muley here...grow some thicker skin. I've seen these types of, "I'm leaving the forum now because some people don't like me or I got my feelings hurt or I must be stepping on everyone's toes," threads from other people before and I don't understand them. IT'S JUST THE INTERNET. If you have specific problems with specific people and you feel the need to address them, do it. But, "I guess it's time to leave the forum." ??
Old 12-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Group hug!
Old 12-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't hug.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Banned

He just smooches.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.