Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Guess it's time to leave the Forum >

Guess it's time to leave the Forum

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Guess it's time to leave the Forum

Old 12-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Spike

Good bye and good riddance
Old 12-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Spike

Just kidding I got no beef with you man
Old 12-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Dominant Buck

I think you're mistaken. I think for some reason you might have taken some action out of context. Actually in my opinion, your one of the most popular and respected members of the forum. I make it a point of never talking someone out of something that they feel they need to do, but I would miss your presence on the forum.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Fork Horn

Breech stick around man....I havent noticed anything out of the ordinary, but I'm not on here very much so who knows. Regardless, your ok with me.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol dont swet it dude. i get more flack than anyone on here lol
its just xmas and everyone is on edge. who cares what other people think/say about you anyway? ducks back
Old 12-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thank's Guy's, I Feel Better, yep all of you Guy's have been Nice to Me.......I dont know I just had that feeling from time to time, not from any of you's. I was thinkng it was because of My Lack of being on the Forum through the Summer or something to that nature.
I'd really Miss of of You's Too, this is the Best MLer Hunting Forum around, not that I've been to any other's but why should I right. Mabey it's the (Last Daays of Hunting Season Blue's) getting to Me. Today's our Last Day of our Gun Season, we did get some much NEEDED SNOW on Friday Night (Thank You Mother Nature) and it will stick around for another day or so befor it Melts off. Everyone on our Hunting Party has at least 2 Deer so I guess we cant Complain too much. One of My Buddy's even put the smack down on a Buck last night, He was getting worried as He does'nt ML Hunt but asked Me if I had one he could use for ML Season because He really needed some Deer Meat, I said Sure! but now He's Happy.
We did manage to get 5 Deer yesterday with the SNOW, what a difference Snow Makes, for Tracking, Seeing and Hunting them. I did'nt manage to get My Wallhanger this Season, but I still have today then our Late ML Season starts tomorrow. I'll have 2 Buck Tags for it and a couple of Doe Tags so we'll see what happens. Idid manage to squeek out a Dandy 9 Pointer last year on the Last Day of Late MLing, so anythings still possible.
Thank's for Cheering Me Up Guy's.
(BP)
Old 12-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like you here BP and missed ya when you were gone.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Breechplug:

Your comments are informative and timely. Stay right here.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:24 AM
Typical Buck

Did the Weasel hurt your feelings?
Old 12-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

You should love my post to you in the scope thread.

Although you deserved it.

I never thought hunters were thinned skinned until I started to post on hunting forums. Man up, and stop whining.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.